The People Pages Have Been Updated Again!

Note to self: Goatee = Cute.

The green eyes are good, too.
I didn’t see your last picture, so who knows, you may be cute sans goatee.

When’s the next update?
I just sent in my picture on Thursday. I want to be famous too.

You’re already famous to some of us, doll. :wink:

I’ll do you right now, Jack. No use denying the ladies of SD that beautiful face any longer than necessary! :slight_smile:

Also, thank you to everyone for the sweet compliments. And I forgot to thank tatertot for doing the updated pages, and Scotticher, Falcon & Max Torque for checking to make sure my links worked. You guys are the BEST!

Alright! It’s not often I get a juicy proposition like that while watching Buzz Lightyear cartoons.

<15 seconds later …>

:: lighting Camel :: - Was it good for you too, baby?

:smiley:

Hey, what about me? Did ya get my pic? Just wondering. Page looks wonderful btw.

Ahhh, all done. Very good, indeed, Mr. Batty. Check it out and tell me if it’s good for you.

Jack Batty

:: passes the lit Camel back to Jack for another puff ::

cykrider, you pic didn’t attach to the email, if I remember correctly. I thought I’d sent a reply to that effect. Please try again sdpeoplepages@yahoo.com.

Oh, and Crunchy, I’m sorry hon, but I don’t seem to have your 2nd pic. I’ve had 2 computer crashes in the last few weeks, so it’s gone. Will you send yours again, too, please? Thanks, sweetie.

Mwuaahhahhaha!

The first step in my plan for global domination is complete.

Okay, okay, okay! I believe you!! :smiley:

Hellooo, Jack!! You kind of look like this picture of Jesus my grandmother has…

I’d also like to add that Monster104 looks great with facial hair. Not that he didn’t look great before.

Shayna, dear!!!

Thank you once again for all of the hard work you put in on the People Pages. You are awesome!

And thank you for convincing me to let you put my pic up, too. It didn’t hurt AT ALL!

:slight_smile:

Cheri

Shayna thank you!
And thank YOU smug(gotta go check out his (or her?) picture.
I don’t even have to see pezpunks pic to know he’s cute, he’s a punk, therefore he’s cute.

Ack! Smug-who took your picture? Brave people…

p.s.Did you land okay?

I landed on my head at high speed but the Doctor said there was not going to be much…

um…

What’s that word?

oh ya…
damage.
:smiley:

Wow… I am… Babeage. I feel like such a piece of meat.

Oh wait. I like that, and it only took a hundred posts. ::sigh::

to learn that some of my very favorite posters are so pleasant to look upon. Not that not being so would make them less my favorite, only that it is a pleasant realization.

And while Monster104 and I have never been in sync, he is very adorable.

stoid

Thanks, tater! She IS very yepo (pretty) in my opinion; I could spell that in Korean, but it would come out gibberish here… :slight_smile:

As for me, blush thanks… I guess I’m not too bad if you’re into big goofy-looking white guys…

Stoid, we just disagree primarily in Politics.

thanks Shayna.

Hey, now I can picture a face instead of the cute little scotty dog with the blue ribbon! (You don’t mind if I still picture the dog do you? He was so cute!) Your face is just as sweet and friendly as your personality!