The President walks into a bar...

[QUOTE=brentroos]
It may be photoshoped.
[/QUOTE]
You previously claimed it is not. My political leaning, which is not what you think it is, has nothing to do with you lying to us.

Finding your blog funny is not the litmus test for having a sense of humor. I’d say it is more an indicator that you wouldn’t mind spending an hour licking Rush Limbaugh’s sebum coated nut sack.

[QUOTE=Waverly]
I’d say it is more an indicator that you wouldn’t mind spending an hour licking Rush Limbaugh’s sebum coated nut sack.
[/QUOTE]

Well, I’m not eating lunch now…

[QUOTE=jayjay]
Well, I’m not eating lunch now…
[/QUOTE]

“Waiter, I’ve changed my mind about the Rocky Mountain Oysters.” :smiley:

[QUOTE=Liberal]
I mean, no one fell to their knees and smothered his feet with kisses or anything, but Jesus, man, there comes a time to admit a mistake. The BBC article and the pictures and the video make it clear that the president was surrounded by people whom he engaged and who paid him lots of attention.
[/QUOTE]

They make it clear that people he invited to breakfast spoke to him (handpicked), that waitstaff spoke to him (had no choice), and that a table of people he sat down with (uninvited) were polite to him (had no real choice unless they wanted to be spectacularly rude). None of that contradicts what the quoted article in the OP says. If you believe to the contrary, quote actual bits of the BBC article in support of your position. There’s none.

[QUOTE=brentroos]

Lastly, thanks for falling for my bait, and thanks for the traffic, sucker.
[/QUOTE]
So you’re saying you’ve been trolling?

[QUOTE= brentroos]
Lastly, thanks for falling for my bait, and thanks for the traffic, sucker.
[/QUOTE]
This seems to be a profession (rather than an admission) of trolling.

That is a bannable offense. Care to reconsider?

Helpful Handy Bidness Hint: If yer baiting for some internet trout to boost the ratings, best not to toss all your worms onto the deck willy-nilly just for the squirming joy of it. People might click once, but,next time, might give your cafe the cold shoulder.

[QUOTE=brentroos]
Lastly, thanks for falling for my bait, and thanks for the traffic, sucker.
[/QUOTE]
Oh, man. You mean I fell for a troll flogging his web site AGAIN? I can never see that coming. Fuckin’ A. You guys are teh smart.

Live and learn. Enjoy the single clickthrough I gave you while showing you to be a liar.

Speak of the devil.

You know, Brent, I used to believe that global warming was a serious problem, until I clicked on your link and saw a current US weather map showing how cold it currently is, in early February. Wow, you have really given me some perspective! Those thousands of scientists (and Al Gore) clearly do not know what they are talking about.

[QUOTE=brentroos]
Lastly, thanks for falling for my bait, and thanks for the traffic, sucker.
[/QUOTE]
You’re welcome. Now fuck off.

Good on you, you overgrown okapi!

Since he was trolling for free traffic, I went ahead and removed his link.

Wow. Banned in five posts. Is that the record?

I don’t think so. Have there been one-post bans?

[QUOTE=Liberal]
The neatest thing about that video was when the camera picked up on a panel truck about 2/3 of the way through and followed it. It obviously wasn’t a part of the presidential motorcade. Just some farmer hauling hay, likely thinking, “Damn, must be another election comin’ up.”
[/QUOTE]

No.. It obviously was part of the motorcade. Besides the fact that they would never let a vehicle drive along right behind the Presidential Motorcade the flashing emergency lights on the back kinda yells “Part of the Presidential Motorcade.”

[QUOTE=clayton_e]
No.. It obviously was part of the motorcade. Besides the fact that they would never let a vehicle drive along right behind the Presidential Motorcade the flashing emergency lights on the back kinda yells “Part of the Presidential Motorcade.”
[/QUOTE]
Gah, you’re right. I’m afraid this pitting is all fizzled out.

[QUOTE=Liberal]
I don’t think so. Have there been one-post bans?
[/QUOTE]

I once started a thread concerning this question. It was my first post. I got banned.

Actually, that’s complete crap. But I did once ask this question. And the thread was locked.

The answer is “Yes” by the way.

I don’t know whether this guy was a real Bush supporter or a fake one, but either way that’s some breathless commentary. I don’t know whether you’d get away with that in a voiceover of a pisstake of a Zorro film.