The Quick Change appreciation thread

I have no memory of that line.

Context?

The chief of police gets shown a very poor sketch of Loomis that is virtually nothing but beard.

Whenever I am in a hurry and someone just isn’t helping, I’ll use the bus drivers inflection,“I don’t have time for this!”

My wife and I love this movie…very underappreciated and just hilarious. One of my favorite comedies.

Oh yeah. Thanks!

Love the film.

Great link, thanks. But I disagree that the plot is hard to describe. I pretty much got it just from watching the commercials. And when I worked at the video store, I described it pretty accurately to customers.

But yeah, the title didn’t do it any favors.

Wera hadu?

To the God-damned AIRPORT!

Yes, I love it.

What really impress me is Scarlett67, whose sentiments have remained virtually identical for nine years! :slight_smile:

“ESP exists, Grimm - they’ve proved it.”

“Yeah… you pickin’ up anything from me right now?”

Wow, I missed that older thread. Virtually identical to this one!

Stop lookin’ at me!

And I love the multiple missed shot from his gun, but the unerring aim from the guard’s gun, and the disbelieving look Murray gives the miracle gun after the second shot.

I’m gonna respectfully disagree here…as someone who loves the movie and the book. Quick Change is not Jay Cronley’s best, but it’s pretty funny.

Another great book by Cronley, and a pretty damn funny movie, is Good Vibes. They changed the title of the movie to Let It Ride. Check it out.