The Republican Party is the Party of Evil

Marshall was a two-term Congressman, who rarely spoke out about anything. But once he was elected Senator, he’s been one of the loudest and most obnoxious of the QOP.

AIUI, he’s no longer practicing medicine, but that certainly doesn’t stop him from proclaiming that he’s a doctor and thus knows everything about everything.

No lie is too great, even ones that are are contradicted by our own eyes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-trump-endorsed-candidate-for-arizona-governor-is-claiming-that-the-january-6-capitol-rioters-were-invited-in-by-capitol-police/ar-AAPmvVb?li=BBnb7Kz

(Bolding mine.)
KSAZ-TV, Fox 10. 'Nuff said.

“Kari Lake, Trump’s pick for Arizona governor, parroted a debunked claim at Trump’s Iowa rally, saying the Capitol rioters were “invited in.””

I’d agree - by Biggs and Gosar, most likely. Someday, I hope they have to testify about the “tours” they gave on Jan 5.

I still want to know who ripped out the panic buttons in certain Democrats’ offices ahead of the riot.

That’s the first time I’ve ever heard that! In fact, thinking about it, I didn’t know they had a panic buttons…

They do, but on investigation it seems to be only Ayanna Pressley who reported this. Snopes says that they can’t confirm that it happened, but Pressley’s office certainly claimed it.

There is some speculation that it wasn’t related to the riot, but who knows. Perhaps I’m overreacting.

:roll_eyes: Missouri:

Evil or stupid… :thinking: Hmmm… can it be both?

“I believe that people are created by God to be male or female. Period,” Stitt said in a statement.

And I believe that there should be separation of church and state. Period. Fuck your feelings, governor.

Of Course the Florida Bar kicked out Matt Gaetz…!

( His date was WAY under age… )

Gotta wonder why they were smashing down doors and breaking windows to get in.

Given the well established existence of hermaphrodites, it appears that God doesn’t I believe that people are created by God to be male or female.

God isn’t very good at this, is He?

Can God create a moron so stupid even God can’t convince him to change his mind?

Apparently, yes.

Over-enthusiastic, no doubt.

Excited Delirium. I use that excuse when I post dumb stuff.

No, God created him, but the truly stupid came from Faux News.

Not only Did Gaetz lose his ability to practice law, he also seems to be high on cocaine.

:smiley:

Scrolled thru some comments and saw Cal’s.