The SDMB Peerage Registry... Get Your Title From Fairy Princess Kitty

Bear Nenno, please kneel, brings out the pretty gold crown I crown thee Prince Bear, Ruler of All Things Soft and Cuddly, and Overlord of Sex Pets Everywhere.
(Can I have a pony?)

Sterling north, I bestow upon you the tile of Baron of Armadillos and All Other Such Creatures That Curl Up Into Balls When Scared.
(Pretty 'dillo)

Dire Wolf, I dub thee Count of Official Playthings and Matching Collar and Leash Sets. On top of that I’ll knight you too, just because you can never have enough titles. You shall be Sir Dire Wolf of The Oddly Flavored Popcorn and Protector of Those in G-Strings.

Derleth, henceforth you shall be Sir Derleth, Slayer of Ignorant Fundamentalists and Baron of Incomprehensible Sigs.

Kitty

I still wanna be a grand duchess…

Hey! Hook me up with one of them there title thangs.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Like, lay the title Jazz on me , Kitty-Baby! :cool:

You did not nameme Kitty!
what kind of doublecross is this?

If you have a moment, oh great furry one, I would like to be brought into the Nobility, like the rest of the great unwashed.

Guinstasia, I dub thee Grand Duchess of MSTie Dopers and Movies With Male Leads that Wouldn’t Know Love If It Hit Them On the Head With a 2by4.
(Dimitri really was clueless wasn’t he? I watched Anastasia last night)

deb2world, I dub thee Countess Deb of Flying Things the World Over and Dopers That Live In Cities With Very Un-Original Names.
(How many “Beaches” do we have around here anyway? Manhattan Beach, Long Beach, Redondo Beach… I live in Hawthorne in case you were wondering and go to school in Carson, rather close to you actually)

More to appear rather soon, but you do realize that the more you include in your post the faster I’ll get to you, right?

Kitty

Hey, doesn’t the best friend get a title too? (teasing) And it better be a good one too or I won’t help you with IMP anymore! (/teasing)

JG

Can I be the Official Dark Overlord of…(you can fill in the rest, Fairy Princess Kitty!) Just thought I’d give you a little help with one–you look like you might be here a while with all these requests!

Well, if you’re not too busy, would you mind titling me too?

I’ve always had a thing for knighthoods (although beggers can’t be chosers, I suppose…)

ssskuggiii, I dub thee Marquis of Dopers With Inpronouncable Names, French Whorehouses, and All Perfumes That Belong There.

three bunny mama, I dub thee Countess of Wild Bunny Sex and Tony Carey Fans Everywhere, However Many They May Be.
(Who was Tony Carey?)

Welfy I dub thee Royal Older Sister and Countess of All Things Musical and Beautiful.

Kitty

Thank you, Your Kittyness!

[slight hijack]
Tony Carey was and is a musician. He had a pretty big hit with "Its A Fine, Fine Day’ in the 80s. He’s also fine as heck and got dreamy long black hair (swoon).
[/slight hijack]

slythe requests a title from Fairy Princess Kitty. :slight_smile:

OK, here’s something very few people know about me, I am a Yul Brynner addict. I have probably gone to every single Yul Brynner website just searching for pictures of him. I know he’s dead but there’s just something him that drives me crazy. I am going crazy trying to find or even attempt to make myself a Yul Brynner desktop theme.
I hope this helps you find my title, if you need more, let me know.

Y’know, I did ask for an identity for christmas. Hook me up FPC… nothing too fancy mind you. I’ll be putting this on my resume.

FPK, I understand how hard it is to get to everyone, I tried to with the marriage thread and it just didn’t work. Hmm, I like unicorns, and fairies, angels, mermaids and pretty mystical shiny things. And I like pretty colors. And I love silver. I like cute things, babies, puppies, any cute and pretty animals. I love Tweety bird. I cry at Disney movies, and I’m a hopeless romantic. I love to travel. Oh, and I love the jello pit! Does this help any?
~Lisa

is there a title to dub me as official arachnid of the SDMB?

I’d like a title too, please, pretty please!

----:)/
----///\\

Ok FPK, I’m a charter member of the SDMB Hag’s Club, deemed slanderous, arrogant and a bitch, I could use a different title. Lay one on me.

I also would like a title, acctually I don’t post much and am trying to raise that count so people don’t brush of my posts as newbie. Also I need one of them snazzy sigs like all the respectable dopers have

The more I learn about all of you, the more I love you. Adter reading the last few responses I just have to give a few more titles before going off to write a few pages about Dracula pretending that I actually finished the book.

AngelD112, I crown thee Princess Angel, Ruler of All
Things “Girly” Including Unicorns, Fairies, the Perfect Guy, and Other Such Mythical Creatures.
(So I admit I got part of it from a bumper sticker but it sounds nice, right?)

MamaHen, I dub thee Lady Hen, Marquess of Those In Love With Dead Guys and Baroness of Newbies Who Attempt To Imitate The Exorcist When Mad.
(I know I just had to spell something wrong there, correct me if I did.)

Corvus, my dear, I knight thee, Sir Corvus of the Jello Pit, Remover of G-Strings and Count of Finding Amusing Things To Do.

I’ll be back once I’m done with a little more of my homework.

Kitty