The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Yeah it was definitely in the show, making fun of the It’s a Mad Mad Mad Mad World X.

The Big W

gdi i knew X was wrong and in true Homer fashion, I rolled with it

You can buy .5% of bonus for 500 dollars via the burning bush. Also, one of the snow topiaries gives a 2% bonus for 20 donuts, compared to the others’ 1% bonus.

The burning bush is gone for me. I did buy 2000 of them so I can’t complain. Much.

Anyone else getting a glitch? The daily task of preach their version of Christmas makes the whole game freeze when I click on it.

It just seems to be Helen Lovejoy for me. I was able to put the other characters on task.

Nice payouts with those daily task tickets. I’ve gotten the Cat Lady, the Grumple, Jesus, Eski-Moe’s, and Lyla. Quite a difference from that Wheel monstrosity they had for Christmas a few years ago.

I got them all and got sad but when you have them all you can exchange tickets for donuts. Which I don’t need, but it’s better than like the fences and shit from previous years.

The latest event is over. Wonder what’s next?

Valentines day, I assume.

I liked buying Yahweh for the donut generation. Not that I need them, as I have 3k from capitalizing on bugs, but I like another way to get them in case there ever is anything I want to buy.

New event- Homer is trying to lose weight.

What bugs, @Fair_Rarity?

When they capped out the levels, there was a bug … oh man, what was it… I think it was leveling up at a super fast rate? Or giving way too much XP? But if you bought the rat trap trucks or bloodmobiles or whatever and sold them you just were rolling in donuts and I got so many of them and never depleted them.

Lol, that’s still a thing. My bonus is so high a single bloodmobile gains me 3,000,000 XP, or 9 donuts per $132,000 spent.

My bonus is 2000%+ but the exact glitch was different. My bonus got so high since then because they had another bug when they were selling the stone walls for cash instead of donuts and I filled my town with them. If I cleared my town once a day, I’d probably get 6-9 donuts a day.

Valentine’s day update available. I’m assuming it will be the same as the last 10 or so events, but we’ll see…

Yep, looks like the same mechanics as usual.

No more snow.

I’m always disappointed when the snow goes away too soon. It’s not spring we have 3 feet of snow on the ground.

Minor event started today.