When I switched to Internet Explorer 7 I noticed that many websites had a special tiny icon in the web address window so I thought that The SDMB needed one too. I nominate:
A question mark
A picture of Cecil Adams
The third english word ending in gry
A picture of a death ray
[QUOTE=Shagnasty]
How about a picture of a death ray beaming down into the ocean and destroying a submersible by frying its only occupant, a golden retriever?
[/QUOTE]
Say, what decade was that death ray made?
I thought the subject line said “The Straight Dope Message Board needs an IRON”. You know, as in to flatten out the Board’s wrinkles. Or maybe to press shirts with.
For an icon, I nominate an upside-down paper bag with eye holes cut out.
[QUOTE=Shagnasty]
How about a picture of a death ray beaming down into the ocean and destroying a submersible by frying its only occupant, a golden retriever?
[/QUOTE]
That would only be amusing for 20 minutes.