Didn’t we all know this thread would get hijacked by posters and moderators going at it? Didn’t we?
WTF is up with people telling mods they can close/move their threads? Of course the mod can do whatever he wants, he’s a Mod. Telling him so seems naively assuming at best, and mildly insulting at worst.
(OK, I do it too.)
Come on now, where else on the internet are you going to get meta-threads? Seriously (mostly). It’s like we’re evolving as a species of netizens.
[QUOTE=Autolycus]
Kick me while I’m down, why dont you?
[QUOTE=tomndebb]
You make a good target, down there.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Why bother reaching up for the low-hanging fruit when you can kick the fruit on the ground?
Well I’ll actually chime in and agree - I’m sick and tired of all the political rants, too. Not interesting!
[QUOTE=Vinyl Turnip]
Why bother reaching up for the low-hanging fruit when you can kick the fruit on the ground?
[/QUOTE]
A penny saved is worth two in the bush?
[QUOTE=Autolycus]
Oh the horrible horrible shame. My error explained
[/QUOTE]
Holy cow! That’s a cool site!
[QUOTE=featherlou]
It’s like we’re evolving as a species of netizens.
[/QUOTE]
Proving once again that evolution is an unguided process with no teleological point or purpose.
[QUOTE=Autolycus]
Kick me while I’m down, why dont you?
[/QUOTE]
The best time to kick a man is when he’s down. Otherwise he may get up.
[QUOTE=Colibri]
The best time to kick a man is when he’s down. Otherwise he may get up.
[/QUOTE]
I’m up now, but rest assured I’m mostly harmless ![]()
I dunno if anyone has ever begun a direct pit thread around a quote of mine. I’m honored, but I must admit I just took the idea from Gentle Robot and ran with it.
Happy Post April Fool’s everyone!