The Walking Dead; 7.01 "The Day Will Come When You Won't Be" (open spoilers)

[QUOTE=AMC]
As the members of the group remain helpless, Negan takes action that will forever haunt those who survive
[/QUOTE]

Season 7 premieres and we finally get to find out who Negan killed. Unless of course the writers decide to screw us with non-linear storytelling to avoid revealing it right away. :rolleyes: Robert Kirkman, Scott M. Gimple, & Yvette Nicole Brown are on Talking Dead.

I’m confident we’ll find out straight away. Lest there be a lynch mob outside the writer’s room.

Get the lynch mob ready :mad:

Yeh… looks like the end of the episode. If that…

So. It’s a “he”.

So, the men to the right of Rick: Abraham and Glenn. Am I missing anybody?

Oh for pete’s sake. Those bastards.

Goodbye, Ford. We’ll miss your red dye job.

“Suck my nuts!” :slight_smile:

Ah, this show. Always killing off the interesting characters for shitty writing.

Lame. Fucking lame.

Noooooo!!!

Oh fuck

Oh snap. Glenn! And it’s Daryl’s fault.

…

Negan…must…DIE!

They fucking did it.

Abraham AND Glenn.

That was brutal.

Wow! That was sickening to watch.

Damn that was nasty.

I gotta say that was a solid fake-out with Abraham meeting Lucille first. I thought we dodged the Glenn bullet. And yeah, that was fucking nasty.

“Damn! Your fucking eye popped out!”

Yeah. A bit gratuitous, no? Not to trot out an old chestnut, but I can’t believe that makes cable TeeVee but a naked breast is a no-no.