The WTC Twin Towers Were **Pulverized** on 9/11

Frank, now you have me curious. Why?

Have you been to any other boards? It’s bad enough when they’re not discussing crackpot WTC theories. Notice how many of those links in the OP were pictures: imagine all of those links as pictures in the post itself.
Eyes…
Burning…

Just because all the links would have been pictures instead. The OP would be about five miles long. (OK, I’m exagerating; it would have been three miles long.)

And, much earlier we had three mile island. Coincidence? I think not.

So did we imagine watching the second jet crash into the building live? Is my Aunt who saw it happen live part of the conspiracy? You do know thousands of people witnessed the attacks? Were the jets just a diversion? Does that really make any sense to you?

Jim {I wish this was the pit}

Not many people realize that one of the effects of directed energy weapons is to shrink the surviving people and cranes. That photo is actually a photomicrograph, taken from space by a scanning electron spy satellite.

That’s a heapin’ helpin’ o’ crazy, all right. Aren’t the actual facts of the matter crazy enough for people?

BTW, folks, it appears Elvis has left the building. Probably just a drive-by.

Badly formatted pictures, two or three times as wide as the screen, so you need to scroll around to see anything.

Actually, it looks exactly like every other 100+ story building collapse I have ever seen.

As someone whose sainted mother is from Brooklyn, I would like the OP to return if only to redeem the name of his fair borough.

Hmmmm, it’s kind of early in the summer to have so many crickets around.

And if you enlarge the picture substantially, you will reveal thousands of tiny spaceships.

Tiny giant spaceships, I think you mean.

Good to know that the microscopic space fleet was not swallowed by that giant dog!

Why do you say “government,” when we all know there’s at least one super-villain on this board alone?

I think he was zapped from orbit. That’s what happens if you take off the tinfoil hat.

In space no one can hear you blather conspiracy theories.

Occam’s Razor seems to be the most popular way of dealing with this “theory”. I’m down with that. I’ve never even heard of the space beam theory before. But yeah, Judy Wood does behave like a typical vested conspiracy theorist – she knows in her heart of hearts that her theory is discredited, but is unable to admit it for personal reasons (ego, shame, whatever) and is thus unable to directly answer questions that she knows destroy her argument.

One question I have…I saw a show on (I think) Discovery channel showing a ship (a BIG ship) made from some of the steel salvage from the WTC. My question is…if the WTC was ‘Pulverized’, then how was this ship made out of the salvaged steel? Or is that part of the shell game the government is doing? They ‘pulverized’ the WTC, then shipped in a bunch of steel and other debris, then built a ship out of it (among other things) as part of diverting the public from this high energy weapon…?

:stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, as someone noted above, I don’t think the OP is with us anymore…just a drive by…

-XT

Sintered steel:
Obviously they gathered up the ferromagnetic dust with large electromagnets, poured it into a ship-shaped mold, and baked at 350°C for four hours.