There are faces in the broccoli!

There are 3 or 4 more faces below the yellow ribbon that you can’t see in that shot.

See, this is why we can’t allow genetically modified food!

Even when they try to give it a fancy scientific name like Brassica pareidolia it’s still evil. Broclent Green is people! You’ve get to tell them! Tell everyone! IT"S PEOPLE!

He dies this month, Oct 8, 2008. Because of him I still (after reading his stuff in college in late 80’s) look for naked ladies in vodka ads.

A Straight Dope Classic

yeeeargh. Obviously that is died this month.

I was wondering if it was a photoshop or a graphic designer joke, turns out it’s a graphic designer joke. I picked up a box at the store tonight and the best me and the kids can do is 11.

On one hand I have a yummy treat for lunch tomorrow but on the other hand I can’t help but feel that I have fallen for an ingenious marketing ploy to sell me a small box of broccoli for $3.50.

It was a fun box, here’s hopeing it’s some damned good broccoli.

Impossible.

True story:
Home grown broccoli as a part of dinner.

“Mommy, there’s a caterpillar on my broccoli”

“Hey, there’s a caterpillar on mine too!”

Dad: “There’s one on mine!”

Mom: "I cooked it, but I’ll take the caterpillars off and cook it some more. "
Us “No, we just lost our appetites.”

:eek: :smiley:

Wow, none of you hear the voices in the broccoli?

I hear their screams every time I open the freezer, but they’re not as loud as the others.

Just an update:

It appears that, if you want a package of broccoli with faces, you’d better be quick, because apparently the practice is going to be discontinued.