These $90 payments from Social Security that just showed up

Both Mr. brown and I received today $90 each from Social Security. Googling says:

“The checks, which have already hit some seniors’ bank accounts, are tied to the Trump administration’s announcement that it would send checks to 20 million Medicare enrollees to lower healthcare costs.”

I won’t accept bribe money originating from the orange turd. I’m sending our $180 directly to the Democratic party.

I like the cut of your jib! I’ll be doing the same. :slight_smile:

Hmm, things are a little tight right now, but I agree- at least part of it.

That’s like, what, a 1% reduction of cost?

Great idea! Me, too.

Respect to all who do that :clap: I’d love to see it become a trend, with everyone letting Dem Party know where it came from. And then the word getting out to El Stupido that he just added to the "lunatics’ " coffer.

I got mine today.

Donated $100 to our local public library.