They're called 'f*ck me' shoes for a reason!

That must be one hell of a good game. They should use your thread as an ad. :smiley:

You should have just jumped on his bones with your mini and your fuck-me shoes. Sometimes men are oblivious.

Or take out the handcuffs— he’ll understand you mean sex. Seriously.

Nope. Hires a lawn service. (and you thought you were kidding…)

I wasn’t quite kidding, personally. After 15 years, some couples just take the other for granted, or one person in the couple does . You have to shake him up a bit, surprise him, though I don’t recommend doing that by taking a lover.

True… I didn’t jump on him. But he knew. I did sit next to him in the restaurant instead of across the table so I could stroke him under the tablecloth until he told me to quit. And I did tell him I was horny a half a dozen times.

That’s how I got the offer of a quickie in the first place.

Mom-of-Andrew… how do I put this?

You don’t exactly come off very well, even for the Pit. You’ve admitted to cheating on your husband, do not even mention any guilt, and imply that you read him the riot act and promised to leave him if you ever get bored again. yeah, maybe he’s not meeting your emotional needs or something, but may I delicately suggest you’re either making yourself sound like a [Deleted], or perhaps need to explain just a teensy bit to not make yourself sound like a [Deleted]? Without implying, of course, that there are any [Deleted] on the SD.

The Dinner Dance, of course, is stupid, but it’s something which is quite oridnarily stupid, and not really reason to psych out. Second, women should probably know by now that men really do not understand your “signals”, which in any case we know are simply a complex way of you being able to say at any point you wanted or didn’t want something. If you want something, just say it.

Finally, get yourself a WoW account. It’s the sexiest action imaginable.

My wife and I went out to dinner Saturday night…I have a son named Andrew that was at an overnight sitter’s…when we got home from the restaurant, I played videogames instead of paying attention to her…

Wow. Interesting. I’ll have to make it up to her (you?).

Stroking him under the tablecloth and saying you’re horny a bunch of times is not exactly a subtle signal.

MeanOldLady is a poster known for her cutting wit and oozing sarcasm. And IIRC I don’t think she’s old at all.

Okay, the boyfriend thing. Eight years ago, he was stressed out from grad school. I was stressed out from having a one hour commute (each way) and an uncomfortable job, but it paid well and I was the sole breadwinner so I needed to keep the job. He didn’t touch me for six months. I tried the black lace, the jumping him while he was asleep, you name it. I asked him to go to counseling with me for months. Nada. I didn’t want to leave him (especially when I was his sole means of support) so I went to a family friend for comfort. It led to more than we had intended. Possibly the dumbest decision of my life. ONLY good thing – Pop-of-Andrew finally went to counseling with me. We settled things betweeen us and decided to have an Andrew.

Just ask – I’m assuming this is a cross post and you didn’t see my “I’m horny” statement.

Get yourself a WoW account – I was really hoping to let this misconception stand. Being ignored for WoW was a little better on my ego than the truth. He was on Pogo. Playing solitare.:smack: (Oh the irony!)

Yeah, good luck - how’s the back feeling?

I suspect her moniker is a pun on “amino acid”.

FoieGrasIsEvil Not me. But if you ignored that wonderful lady wearing three inch heels and a miniskirt for you – AND stroking you under the tablecloth – you sure as hell have to make it up to her.

As a woman scorned, may I suggest chocolate, a single rose, and ripping her clothes to shreds as soon as your Andrew is safely unconscious?

I’m not sure where you’re getting your information from.

Ever try jumping on him while he’s awake?

Heh, no, but sometimes I think that when I see my name.

Ah. That makes things clearer for me. I though your “I’m horny” was implied, not spoken.

Actually, in that case… you may need to see a marriage counselor or something. I hate to be Mr. Boring Advice, but sounds like you have some problems which go beyond venting on a message board. Go alone if you have to, but go; you may be able to get him to come later. This actually sounds serious.

Round these part, should a man jump his wife while she’s asleep, there’s plenty that’s willing to call it rape. I mean, I’m not throwing any stones or anything, I’m just saying… :dubious:

Yeah – back then he said no. So I would try to get his body interested while his mind was otherwise occupied. His body would start to respond, he’d wake up, and then he’d say no.

Not terribly nice or ethical, I realize, but desparate times and all that.

The counseling did help a lot. He’ll usually at least offer a quickie. And we do have mind blowing sessions sometimes. It’s just been a while since my toes were curled. And I felt hot, but got turned down anyway. So I needed to vent.

I agree, it was wrong. Very, very wrong. A double standard helps no one.

I did stop when he woke up enough to say no.

Note: Men can get erections when they’re asleep for reasons that have nothing to do with sexual desire. Men have minds, not just autonomous genital reflexes. And if you usually get offered a quickie, and mind-blowing sessions sometimes, you do not know how. FUCKING. lucky. you are. :mad::rolleyes::smack:

(bolding mine)

Hmm, we MIGHT be onto something here. Is this a real pattern that has been going on for some time? You always beg, and he always turns you down?

Ever notice that in the world of collectables, the rarest items have the most value? By making yourself so available, maybe you’re lowering your value. He knows he can have you any time he wants, so why should he be bothered to have you right now?

Consider making yourself rare. Get dressed up and go out with the girls. Have your own fun without him. Stop offering yourself so freely.

Just a thought.