Things that you've read/seen that you wish you hadn't?

Charles Ng (SFW)

Extremely safe. It goes nowhere.

I was flipping through either rotten .com or gore gallery back when the Internet was first invented and saw a picture of a cat cut in half across a railroad track. The only thing I can think is that the cat was already dead and some sicko placed the body there. But it was still a horrifying image.

well fiddle-dee-dee. http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/ng/call_1.html

Yeah that’s it. Shudder McShudder. The fact that it was quietly playing out on my TV in the middle of the night, this womans last words. The voiceover was saying she had no idea what was going on at that point. Poor thing.

In the one I saw, they bang the animal’s head against a tree to stun it, and then they pin it to the tree with nails. When they’re done, they let the animal loose and trust me, it’s too busy wondering WTF just happened, and probably in a lot of pain, to do any harm. Only their eyelashes are left.

My guess is, they’re lazy and just don’t give a crap to bother killing it first.

Did you guys ever see “Faces of Death” back in the day? The one where they put the monkey into a hole in the table then everyone beats it’s head until it dies then they eat the monkey’s brains. What in the everloving fuck is wrong with people.

I realize this thread is intended to talk about videos but since since I had to ‘see’ to read.

Chuck Palahniuk’s Guts was wrong on so many levels.

Indeed. My name here is from Choke, of which *Guts *is a part.

I thought both were from Haunted.

Today, I am actually more than a little angry at myself for having wasted 13 + hours of my life watching “American Horror Story: Freak Show.”

Mind you, I was not repulsed, sickened or made uneasy by anything they showed onscreen or alluded to; instead I am appalled at the sheer pointlessness of the entire series. It was an absolute incoherent mess from the first episode, but I thought to myself “Well, it can only get better from here.” And with every episode, it seemed to get worse. The finale didn’t so much wrap up plot lines as simply arbitrarily stop.

I am not even being snarky. I really mean this - I cannot believe I invested so much of my time in a show that is such pointless drivel.

I know eh. My husband and I watched the first season of “American Horror Story” then I said “Well I’m done.”

I wish I hadn’t continued to watch “Glee” after (I think it was) the 3rd season, when they all graduated. It went from “fun and sometimes serious” to “stupid intelligence-insulting crap”.

Did you guys ever see the serious of pictures on Gore Gallery where the woman and her boyfriend kill her husband and pose with his corpse? They cut him all up, posed naked with the bloody body then posed the body parts and took pictures.

If he’d had five, his pants would have fit like a glove.

I saw those pics at the Los Angeles Museum of Death! And the reason they were caught- they took the film in to be developed!

Update: Dr. Sacra went back to Liberia last week. He plans to stay for a month, and since he’s immune, he won’t have to be quarantined when he returns.

As for the link, it never really bothered me to read things like that in people’s charts, although I might have cringed a bit or said, “Oh, gross!” I didn’t expect to see it in the Wall Street Journal.

Jay Leno always hated stupid criminals. :dubious:

Museum of Death? Only in Los Angeles.

When I was in college, a young woman and I dated a bit. On one occasion, she invited me to her place to watch a movie. It was the most wretched, disgusting, awful, cheesy, sappy, tear-jerker wannabe film: A Walk To Remember

Plot spoiler: A popular bad boy type fellow in high school falls in love with an unpopular plainly dressed preacher’s daughter. Apparently, she is terminally ill with leukemia. They later get married in her father’s church and then she dies soon after that at about age 18 I think.

<gag> I’d like to unwatch that garbage. I’d rather see 2 Girls 1 Cup and skinned live animals consecutively on repeat for two hours.

I was an editor at a newspaper on 9/11, so we got the live feed from the AP photo wire. We saw every single photo of the people jumping out of the towers. Those horrific sights still stick with me to this day.

Your post reminded me of an atrocity photo of ISIS doing what they do. Only the creature being bled was a naked woman, in public, with two or three of those pieces of filth holding her down as she bled from her throat into a large basin. God only knew what they intended to do with the blood.

As far as things I’ve witnessed in person that I’d just as soon not see again, the decapitated man lying in the roadway in front of my house is high on the list. He was thrown through a windshield, just in time to have the front axle of a semi take his head off like Tiger Woods crushing a drive. I think his head was found a few hundred yards up the highway, near where the axle ended up.

The Luka Rocco Magnotta murder video. That is one sick freak.