Glad I saved the pic before the page went down. :smiley:

Somebody must’ve notified them. :frowning:

I saved it as well.

here

I don’t think the link is working. :frowning:

I get a page not found message. :

Nope but my linky works fine. :slight_smile:

Thanks! Too funny!

I guess it was a while since I opened the thread and posted. I HAVE to learn to refresh more often!!!

Yeah, but it’s not quite as funny out of the original context. Now if someone can scrape the original page out of their cache…

I should have it in there, what do I need to do?

I tried to backtrack to it through archive.org, and I’m still getting the page not found error. I don’t know if they took it down or if it just got farked - I saw the link there earlier today.
Either way, it’s amusing. :slight_smile:

I’m not entirely sure, since it was an active script-generated page. You could search your cache folder (where that is depends on your OS) for files containing the name of the image file in question or some other unique wording from the page. If the original page had anti-caching tags, you may be out of luck, though. I wonder if Google cached it. It might have if it was up long enough.

Windows 2000, where am I looking?

Someone on Fark has kindly provided this mirror site. Layout/colors are slightly different, but the effect is, oh quite the same.

Perfect!

Excellent Scarlett67.

Heh. I see the property has just turned up on another listings site – with a new estate agent and a note saying images are not available yet. :smiley:

OMG, I just noticed that one of their phone numbers is only two digits off from my parents’ home phone number (the one I grew up with)! Freaky.

Ah, well. Enjoy! (At least until the mirror collapses under the bandwidth demand!)

Quick, everyone save a copy! :smiley:

Anyone notice the scrolling script at the bottom of the page?

Snicker.

(Oh, and I did forget a word up there in my previous post, didn’t I? Oops!)

They’ve blurred the dogs now. At a quick glance, it just looks like the window needs to be cleaned.

hits send botton and e-mails the world

Too late! What with all the copies we’ve made!

singing You and me baby, ain’t nothin’ but mammals…