This is not a monkeys always look thread.

FART! Maybe not that deep. Well, I finally hit 500. This is my 500th post since I joined the message board last May. I know many posters have posted more than me and have been here for significantly shorter period of time, but oh well. During that time I have flamed (as if I am ever anything but), been flamed, started many topics that I would consider popular, started many topics that I would consider duds, laughed, been angry, cried (when my Brother-in-law died), and crocheted a hat with Neurro Trash Grrl’s (sp? sorry NTG) pubes (see general questions). :wink: Sorry, I had to say that. :slight_smile: Oh, I have also had my posts censored by having the messages completely removed from the list. I think someone found my Santa thing offensive. Sigh! So, unofficially I would have over 500 posts, but really not too many more.

Let’s see, there are many people who are no longer here. I can’t even begin to count. I remember some big butch lesbian, whatever her name was, several other people who have come and returned, many trolls (luckily they don’t stay long usually), and a lot of all around good people. I know of several people who have been around here for a long time and don’t look like they are going to leave and I know several who stay for just a short while. All of their contributions make this board a lively place. Keep typing.

I wanted my 500th post to be deep, but I suppose that won’t really happen. So I suppose I should give a big hug to everyone out there.

BIG HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Yo Sqrl!

Congratulations, sweetie!

I’m glad you’re one of the teeming millions because you defined felching for me.

It’s a great conversation piece.

Love and big hugs rightbackatcha! Canthearya

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto.

Good Lord. How much attention does one squirrel need?!?

Just kidding. It’s always fun to read your posts, bud. I look forward to seeing your 1.000 post: SqrlCub’s Shrine To Small Wonder.

See ya soon. :slight_smile:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Congrats Sqrl!!

I am me… accept it or not.

Well, if that’s not a claim to fame, Sqrl, I don’t know what is.

And you’re one of the only ones to put me in your list. You, sir, do several things to the collective ass, not the least of which is kick it.

And the problem with small furry animals
in corners is that, just occasionally,
one of them’s a mongoose.
Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad

Congrats young man!I’ll be mailing Ed Asner to you for Xmas! :wink: Thanks for mentioning me as one of yer fave posters!

What would my day be like without my reading a post from my fav sqrlcub. I shudder to think! Congrats hon. Keep me smiling.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Congrats! You’re my favorite Gay poster with 500 posts! :smiley:

Yer pal,
Satan

Yea, sqrlcub! I love you and your posts! Here’s to 500 more!!!
::SMOOOOOOTCH::

(sqrlcub, in the background-"EEEEEEWWW!!! A girl!! ;))

Sqrl, I think you’re a great poster. Your posts are always entertaining.

{{SMOOCH!!!}}
(SqrlCub, in the background: Eeeeew! A skinny guy!)
NOTE: I’m very skinny.

“Oh we were brought up on the Space-Race, now they expect us to clean toilets. When you have seen how big the world is how can you make do with this?”
Pulp, “Glory Days”

Thanks so much everyone. I plan to be around for quite a long time. :slight_smile: HUGS to everyone. I think I should do as Sealemmon88 suggested for my 1000th post. A shrine to Small Wonder…will the evil ever cease? heheheheh
orangecakes, while you are mailing Ed Asner tell him I love him and want to have his baby. :wink:

Plus, WOOHOO! I got smooched by both Meredith and # 00: The Fool. WOOHOO for me.

HUGS To everyone again.
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

Ahhhh, this thread has nothing to do with Small Wonder. I can breathe easier.

I would like to make the request that as you near that magical 1000th post shrine to all things VICI, please start warning threads at posts 950 and 975 so I may do my durndet to avoid the apocolyptic evil sure to be unleashed by your millenial post.

Thanks

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.