This is only a test.

This has been a test of the non-emergency posting system. If this was an actual non-emergency, this clarification would not be here.

:cool: :slight_smile:

Welcome. :slight_smile:

Ditto. Cool username. :slight_smile:

Thank you. I’ve been lurking for a few years. I finally decided to become more active in a lot of areas of life - and the SDMB was definitely near the top of the list.

Trying to decide on a user name I could live with was the hardest part. Then it just came to me about a week ago. Its a good play on my initials, so it became the keeper.
AP

your middle names are Associated Press? :smiley:

Or is it Advanced Placement?

Assistant Principal?

That would explain the test, then.

Well, not my middles name. :slight_smile: That would correspond with Lurker. Which ain’t true anymore.

Agnostic Pagan
The Assistant Principal for the Advanced Placement of the Associated Press. (Or is it Alternative Press? The ink is smudged …)

Yes. That’s it. The AP’s vaguer brother.

Either way, glad to have you aboard and participating. Don’t mind the sheep, they’re with Hal (but you already knewe that).

Actually, Agnostic Lurker Pagan has a ring to it, don’t you think?

Welcome.

I’ll let this thread go on its merry way after this, but just wanted to say thank you to all the hellos. And I feel so honored that my very first thread received its own horrible pun.

Don’t worry, I leave out that part when I tell my friends how great this site is. :wink:
AP

oh no - you must include that detail - it may be what draws them in :smiley: