[QUOTE=Tikki]
When I was little, I used to like to sneak the very last bit of liquid out of my Dad’s beer cans. I quit the day I took a swig and realized too late that he’d been flicking his cigarette ashes in there.
ashes+warm beer=yuck!
[/QUOTE]
I must be a replicant, because apparently, I’ve been implanted with your childhood memories.
Heh. I’m sure my husband wishes that’s what last night would have been like! We were both gone last night, so my mom looked after Spencer for the first two hours, then Hubby came home from Tae Kwon Do. Mom stayed long enough for him to eat, then she left. Then Spencer started screaming and didn’t stop until I got home, an hour later.
We’re pretty sure he was just hungry, so we’re going to work on having him drink expressed milk from a sippy cup. He doesn’t do bottles.
[QUOTE=Tikki]
When I was little, I used to like to sneak the very last bit of liquid out of my Dad’s beer cans. I quit the day I took a swig and realized too late that he’d been flicking his cigarette ashes in there.
ashes+warm beer=yuck!
[/QUOTE]
Happened to me many times, but unlike you, I didn’t learn my lesson.
I just uploaded a bunch of pictures off the camera and found this rather damning evidence of what went on at the WhyHouse last time Mom was out and Dad was in charge. Busted! :dubious:
And now she looks like this.
[/QUOTE]
Cute, but she’s going to have to learn to turn the label around if you want to go after the big money in product placement.
I just uploaded a bunch of pictures off the camera and found this rather damning evidence of what went on at the WhyHouse last time Mom was out and Dad was in charge. Busted! :dubious:
[QUOTE=WhyNot]
I gave her a fingerful of Guinness foam to scare her into submission and her eyes got all wide and happy. :smack: I’d forgotten how much babies like beer!
[/QUOTE]
It happens to the best of us. The Butlerette was scoping out a wheat ale homebrew of mine, and decided that it would be much better than her offering of juice, and offered to trade.
[QUOTE=WhyNot]
You and everyone* else. Ok, I hereby promise to post some new ones sometime today. Scout’s honor (did I mention I was never a scout?) Check later today at www.a1.to
[/QUOTE]
It seemd appropriate. My wife thinks there’s nothing so trashy as upholstered furniture on the front porch. I should fess up that that pic is almost 2 years old now. But since he’s in the “insists on dressing himself” stage, he still looks homeless a lot of the time.