This is what happens when daddy is left home alone with baby

[QUOTE=HubZilla]
Another bad daddy checking in.

She wanted something cold (9 months old)

Know when to say when (9 months)

This is not cool, mmmkay? (8 months)

What is Daddy teaching me? (5 months)

She’ll disown Daddy over this pic (2 months)

What did we say about playing with knives? (10 months)
(the only photoshopped one)

(From my baby Anya’s web page)
[/QUOTE]

Oh dear God.

She totally owns you.

[QUOTE=HubZilla]
Another bad daddy checking in.

[/QUOTE]

Dear Lord, that has got to be one of the cutest little girls around. I couldn’t help but flip through her last trip album. Grandpa’s photos are fantastic. What a beautiful series of shots for her to have when she gets older!

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Elenfair]
Dear Lord, that has got to be one of the cutest little girls around.
[/QUOTE]

She is, isn’t she? But check out her Mama, how could she not be?! No offense, Hub, dear. You’re adorable and all, but your wife is stunning! And Anya’s got that great mixed race gorgeousness thing going on. How do you ever say no to those huge liquid eyes? :smiley:

Oh, come on.

Not ONE tight-assed, wrinkled old prude is going to reply with how he or she fails to see the humor in this and blah, blah, blah?

This is no fun then.

[QUOTE=Runs With Scissors]
Oh, come on.

Not ONE tight-assed, wrinkled old prude is going to reply with how he or she fails to see the humor in this and blah, blah, blah?

This is no fun then.
[/QUOTE]

I fail to see the humor in this. Good beer is wasted on babies. They think Spaghetti-Os are good eating. If you’re gonna give the kid beer, make it some American macrobrew.

[QUOTE=HubZilla]

She’ll disown Daddy over this pic (2 months)

[/QUOTE]

I am settling down and having children just so I can take that picture. You win. :smiley:

You people need to dress your babies better! :smiley:

No-o-o-o-o-ooo!

Oh. My. God. Man!

Put some SHOES on that child!

I also note from the photo that Anya is a metalhead in training.

This cannot end well.

OK, so I am late to the party. Here is my ‘corruption of minors’ pic. She was 2 and a bit years old then.

[QUOTE=Leaper]
I also note from the photo that Anya is a metalhead in training.

This cannot end well.
[/QUOTE]

Which one was the metal-head?

[QUOTE=WhyNot]
She is, isn’t she? But check out her Mama, how could she not be?! No offense, Hub, dear. You’re adorable and all, but your wife is stunning! And Anya’s got that great mixed race gorgeousness thing going on. How do you ever say no to those huge liquid eyes? :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Let’s put it this way, I get insulted when people say “she looks like Daddy.” How dare you insult her? Them’s fighting words!!