This Just In...Fox News Channel is bunch of lying fucks

CNN lost it’s soul trying to keep the both sides thing going regardless of facts on the ground, the rationality of the talking heads on display, and sanity itself. They don’t have any left wing bias that reality does not have already. Don Lemon believes in the civil rights era advances. I do too. That they now need to be defended doesn’t mean there is a bias on the part of those defending it.

There are newscasters on CNN and MSNBC and other non-FoxNews outlets that have jumped on the 'FoxNews Has Reformed, They’re No Longer Anti-Vaxx!!!’ bandwagon. That particular bandwagon broke down almost immediately:

That short thread is filled with screenshots of FoxNews the same day as the alleged ‘reform,’ with chyrons such as:

*MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT DISTORTS TRUTHS ABOUT COVID
*MANY VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE HOSPITALIZED
*OUR LEADERS WANT US TO SHUT UP & NOT ASK QUESTIONS

etc.

Well worth a look for anyone who’s been convinced by other coverage that FoxNews has changed their policy on promoting anti-vaxx (they haven’t).

Fox’s “news” coverage during the pandemic has consistently denigrated Covid-19 vaccines, relentlessly hyping every claim of side effects or less than perfect efficacy, and attacking Fauci and other public health figures who support vaccination and other proven anti-Covid-19 measures. They know better but are determined to play to their base.

They’re literally killing their own viewers. The mind boggles.

I guess Rupert Murdoch never did go to business school.

But not that many. They’d lose a lot more viewers to OAN/News Max if they started being responsible about the pandemic.

“If they won’t watch us, they won’t be around to watch anybody!”

The Lincoln Project seems to have scored a hit on Twitter with their one-minute summing-up of Fox-News-As-Responsible-Entity:

This is the video:

Banned on Comcast (at least).

Life’s a Mitch and then…

Wait. Even in The Pit I can’t pull off that punch-line…