Thoughts-of-big-bones-and-long-legged-bitches.....

is-what-I’m-asking-you-to-send-to-my-pup-Jake-while-he-convaleces.

As-I-mentioned-in-another-thread-my-pup-somehow-got-off-his-tie-out-and-has-the-misfortune-to-get-run-over-by-probably-the-most-heartless-bastard-I’ve-ever-had-to-deal-with.This-guy-driving-a-fairly-new-looking-big-truck-with-obvious-major-damage-to-the-right-front-fender-area-came-tearing-up-my-drive-to-tell-me-he-had-hit-my-dog-and-wanted-to-know-who-was-going-to-pay-the-deductable-to-have-his-car-fixed.I-asked-where-the–pup-was-now-and-he-said-he-didn’t-care-about-anything-but-getting-his-deductable-paid.It-was-pretty-clear–to-me-that-a-25lb-pup-couldn’t-tear-it-up-that-much-so-I-told-him-I-wouldn’t-pay-.-We-argued-he-called-cops-no-one-was-cited-but-I-get-the-feeling-I-haven’t-heard-the-end-of-it-from-that-asshole.

Jake-was-bleeding-and-having-trouble-breathing-and-in-shock-so-I-had-to-take-him-to-the-emergency-vet-clinic.–He-spent-the-night-and-we-had-to-ransom-him-back-for-650-dollars.-I-have-to-say-they-took-excellant-care-of-him-and-it-was-worth-every-penny.Final-diagnoses-were-pulmonary-contusions/bleeding,head-trauma-with-concussion,two-broken-toes-and-various,cuts&scrapes-to-his-head-ears-mouth,legs.He-was-dazed-and-confused-for-most-of-the-night-but-he-seems-more-like-himself-this-morning.-He’s-eating-a-bit-but-mostly-just-laying-around.

I-just-thank-God-he’s-alright.I-apreciate-all-the-good-wishes-that-have-already-been-expressed.-

I-think-he-will-be-all-right-with-lots-of-love-and-the-passage-of-time-and-those-are-two-things-we-have-plenty-of.

I think this should have been put in the Pit, but since it’s not I’ll try to refrain.

:: sends lots of cuddles to Jake :: I’m glad he’s doing ok … poor little guy :frowning:

As for the #%@&%@^(#@ who hit him: he’s a heartless bastard and he’ll get his. I know I’d be devastated if I hit someone’s dog and the last thing on my mind would be repairs. I certainly wouldn’t make the owners pay for them! That’s just rubbing salt on the wound.

Sending your pup thoughts of big meaty moose femurs to gnaw upon. Thoughts of long legged bitches would be plain cruel if you’re planning on giving him the ol’snip.

What a d!ck that man is. I don’t trust anyone who has no empathy for animals. Sounds almost like he was looking for something to blame the damage on. muttermuttergrowl

sends the Mermaid an extra spacebard&r*

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mermaidgrabs-new-spacepbar-and-with-trembling-fingers-she-prys-off-the-old-one-and-replaces-it-with-the-new-one.

Wow! what’s this? I don’t believe it! Can it be spaces! By gosh it worked! wooo hooo W o o o o H o o o o

:happy dance:

Gee thanks Venoma Why didn’t anyone else think of that? :smiley:

Just saw your other thread and hopped over to this one, Mermaid.

Poor baby Jake! I’m sending him extra hugs (gentle ones) and kisses.

normally i mildly dislike dogs (being a cat, of course), but in this case [sub]mumblemumblemumble[/sub]HEARTLESS AND STUPID DRIVERS[sub]mumblemumblemumble[/sub], i’ll send some vibes. besides, i have a weakness for cutie-pie liddle-widdle puppy-poos…

sends a purr and a rub

and thoughts of huuuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeee meaty Christmas hambones… mmmmmmmmmm…

slobber

mop, mop