Tiki's Adventure Into The Real World

So it finally starts. My first year of college is coming to a close and I have some decisions to make. Where am I going to live next year? I don’t want to live in the dorms because they are turning to crap up here and me and my girlfriend want to take the next step in our relationship. So we decided we are going to get an apartment together. I did some looking in the local paper and found a decent little apartment for $375 a month (that is with utilities included). We have an appointment to go check it out tomorrow. Hopefully the lady will let us live in it starting in May (the lease for this apartment starts in August). If she does I’ve already got a job lined up for a guarenteed 40hrs a week as long as I like. I can take off any day I like. So pending if everything goes right tomorrow I may have a cheap place to live the rest of my college life and I’ll figure out if living with my SO is going to be the right thing. So if you all would cross your fingers for me and hope this lady will change the lease and let me move in early then it’ll all be perfect for me. Thanks for listening ya’ll.