Time to celebrate SD July birthdays! :)

:frowning:

I’m not on the list. Today’s my birthday. Hope I don’t kill this thread by posting this.

Happy Birthday, **trublmakr[b/]! Hope it was wonderful.

Nvme77, since we’re both turning thirty-grumblegrumble on the same day, I’ll go drink with you. Or, we can do what I usually do to cheer myself up: go to the spa. :slight_smile:

Ditto. I shall be cough-cough-cough on the 15th.

Ah. Yes, they say the coding skills are the first things to go…

Woohoo! Honored to share the day with some fine folks!

And yeah, looks like I’ll just be sitting here in front of the computer, most likely. Not to put a downer on it, but someone once told me; ‘There comes an age at which people stop caring about your birthday. That age is usually 14’.

Eh, who knows? Maybe I’ll get myself some pie or something. Pay some bills. :rolleyes:

But to the rest of you,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks, all!

Anyone seen my birthday partner, CRorex? It seems like it’s been forever since he’s posted.

CRorex last posted on February 4th of this year. I wonder where he is too.

Thanks for the greetings all, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all my brother and sister Julians.

Anybody up for giving their ages. I turned 40 this year. Wow. I hadn’t actually written that down before. That looks a little weird.

Hmmmm, I’ll join photopat in spilling the beans here. I’ll be 46 on the 29th. But it’s a damn sexy 46 I’ll be ! All 5 foot 2 by 5 foot 2 of me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am Ayesha, I demand nekkid mens to dance for my birthday !
:confused: I must be dreaming :confused: ? Whatever do you mean ?

Thanks for remembering me, and happy happy to all my fellow July dopers

Monday I became 36.

In two weeks I will be 32-

I will be 32… I will be 32…

For this you’re grumbling? For our birthday I want to switch ages. Or Andy Garcia, whichever’s easiest to gift wrap. I will be 38.