Time to celebrate SD July birthdays! :)

Out of curiousity, how are these lists generated?

Mine’s a text file. Anytime somebody mentions their birthday, I add to the file. Of course, sometimes people just post in these threads without giving a date so I have to see if they’re listing it in their public member profile.

You missed me, too. I’m on the 31st, if anyone is counting…

adds vunderbob to the list

A couple years back in this thread, dreamer decided to ask what everyone’s birthdays were. This is the thread that started it all, and then Flamsterette_X got the info from that and the subsequent monthly birthday threads. There have also been threads in which people wished each other happy birthday. I’ve been maintaining my own copy of the list ever since I agreed to help out. Any more questions? Feel free to ask.

Anyone else here born on 7/18? I always ask because it seems throughout my life I’ve known countless numbers of people who share that birthday with me…

AWWWWWWW… Shucks! Well thanks cityboy916.

FWIW this year is the big 5-0 for me. And on another note, Bear_Nenno and I are both July tweeny-niners. Of course he’s celebrating the big 2-5 which makes me twice his age. Still, it’s :cool: to have another doper with the same bday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all JULY dopers!!!

That would be monstro, you with the face, and cankerist.

You’re welcome, swampbear.

No no no… that should be “almost twice …” :smiley:

July 23rd baby. And I’ll be 23 on the 23rd. Which means extra special birthday.

Funny, the 23rd is on the cusp of the astrological charts, Cancer and Leo in my case. The older I get the less of a Leo I am and the more Cancer qualities I have.

Not that I believe in that stuff, of course. :cool:

july 8th

Ummmmmmm… Bear_Napples (I couldn’t resist) I ain’t no math major either, but, the big 2-5 + the big 2-5 = the big 5-0. That’s twice this year. Other years, ok, but this year it’s twice. :wally

AWWWWWWWW… shucks! Thanks Flammi

MWAAAAAAAH!!!

And of course we add Bear_Nenno (nee Napples) to the July twenny-niners list. So I have 4 other :cool: dopers to share a birthday with.

WOOHOO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to all my lady and fellow July dopers!!!

Errr… ummm… numbers… uhhhhhh… math… :wink:

You and Barbie, eh? :smiley:

Merged the two threads.

Happy, happy birthday to all the July born dopers. :slight_smile:

Anyone else out there with a July birthday?

What the…?! :eek: :confused: :eek:

I don’t ever remember mentioning my birthday here.

I must say, I think this is the first time I’ve ever been mentioned in a thread I hadn’t participated in. I’m quite honored though, thank you :).

::walks away blushing::

a December puppy but HAPPY BIRDTHDAY to all you July-ites! :smiley:

:slight_smile:

I feel the same way- I dont want to be thirty- (mumble mumble)!

Anyone planning a big bash for their birthday? I wish I had more friends to celebrate. :frowning:

I know, I’ll spend my special day in some kind of hermit solitude in the forest communing with nature, giving back to Mother Earth, comtemplating the complexities of life and my role in it.

Ok, no, I’m gonna drink instead.