Time to start criticizing Jill Biden's wardrobe

But that’s a real thing. All the turtles I’ve seen (desert tortoises actually) do bear a striking resemblance to Mitch MqQonnell.

a friend seen that on Facebook and was disappointed that she wasn’t wearing a full catsuit in that pattern…

I was going to opine that why would they get mad when theres dozens of nude pics of the former first lady … but those are “art” …

Remind this ignorant foreigner, what elected position does Jill Biden hold?

Otherwise the examples you’ve given don’t seem to be equivalent.

I’m 64 and I have those same stockings. I wear them all the time.

Jill Biden looks great in that entire outfit. To hell with the critics. Most of the outrage is phony anyway.

When the same people who object to how Dr. Biden looks also objected to using that title, I don’t think you can fairly say sexism isn’t the goal.

And I note that attacking Trump on his appearance was specifically because he put so much stock into it. The joke was that he was doing such a horrible job and was too dumb to notice. We weren’t trying to argue he is bad because of how he dresses.

Not directly elected herself, but the First Lady typically has an office and staff within the White House, advocates for issues (both her own, and the President’s), and serves a ceremonial role during the administration.

My point is just that lots of political figures get criticized for their appearance. If it’s wrong, it’s wrong. It shouldn’t be fair game only when it’s directed at people you don’t like.

She has great set of gams. The boot are cute too.

This is it. They are not attacking her attire. They are calling her a tramp.

How DARE she look good!

Only “most”? A courageous assumption.

That’s Dr. Fishnets!

Too many sexists out there. Plus Republican news seems to be really good at using their fake outrage to get their followers genuinely outraged.

Maybe, but there’s always that one fucking guy. Gotta play it safe.

You forgot the whole “flag lapel pin” kerfuffle.

Well, there were the “mom” jeans.

I only just now noticed the typo in the title. That is kind of, uh, ick.

Did I make a typo?

Odd. I was seeing a typo, now I am not. Software glitch somewhere, I guess.

No, the title typo was for real. We all saw it. Someone fixed it.

You didn’t see anything. < waves hand >

These are knot teh tpyos you are looking four.