Today I Die - Neat little flash game.

It’s easier to Put the bubbles on your character. That way you don’t have to deal with the Shades at all until the end.

Regarding your steps 8 through 10, Bearflag, I, um, I didn’t do that. :smack:

[spoiler]I just changed Shine to Swim, then Dark to Painful, then didn’t even think about trying Shine in the Painful area. I got so damned frustrated trying to keep the girl away from the shades while Free took its sweet time turning green, then switching the words before they latched onto her. If all five grabbed her, it was hell pulling them all off and starting again.

Funnily enough, it is possible to win that way, at the expense of some stress and a complaining wrist.[/spoiler]The other games on that site are very interesting, too. Short, but innovative.

You can play the other games on the site, the pack is just for downloading all the files onto your computer.

As said, the other two are available on the site.

I actually prefer I Wish I Were The Moon.

How do you “capture” bubbles

Shit…I did something and now the little person is gone from the screen. I kill her?

Great, I think I just ended it. But I seem to have ended wrong. Free world full of shades today I swim. All blue with creepy black things.

Got it! Nice.

Along the same vein, here is a game called The Majesty of Colors.

Involved in this one now…but can I have hints? The scary battle ship boats keep coming and there are no balloons!

ETA: I think I got it…sort of.

Please, Electronic Chaos, will you tell me how to rescue the kid from the shark? I tried handing the kid to the helicopter. I tried taking the shark out of the water but another shark comes. I’m going crazy.

You have to juggle between both the sharks. Click one and drag it to the edge of the screen, and then the other one. It only takes a couple of times doing this before the copter rescues the kid.

Anyone get all 7 endings of “I wish I was the Moon?” I can get 6 but for the life of me, I can’t seem to figure out the 7th.

Did you get the one with the meteor shower?

I’m guessing the one you don’t have is

get him off the moon, grab him, and when the moon leaves and reappears in the background, put him on the moon.

It’s ridiculous; no shame in cheating on this one.

On a related note, what’s ending C for Majesty?

Nope. That’s the one I’m missing.

Don’t give it to me outright, but maybe a slight nudge in the right direction? :slight_smile:

I got it by accident. See what the meteor does.

Crap, missed the edit window. Haha, you’re right, that is a bit ridiculous. Thanks for saving my forehead from repeated keyboard strikes. Lord knows, I don’t need any more of those. :slight_smile:

Well, we’ve done two out of three now. Storyteller is very clever, but doesn’t tell you how many endings there are. (Makes sense, as you’re obviously supposed to make up your own story, but that doesn’t help to capture anyone’s attention) But this is intriguing. I haven’t got any further than anyone else in the comments, but it’s obvious that it’s just getting started. The second-to-last comment is a step-by-step walkthrough, and turn the volume all the way down; the game is loud as balls.

Ending C is death by mines. When the boat with three men that drops mines comes, just grab the mines and drop one on each eye.

Pull the shades onto your character.