tomndebb, bring it!

Yes. :smiley:

That’s some anger.

tomndebb cant even follow the rules hes supposed to enforce ,reference in GD no lies no liar,in a thread about the efficacy of torture he described me as relating my imaginary past,which sounds very much like calling me a liar.

OK I admit that there aren’t many albino,circus trapeze artists descended from the Russian Royal family around but that doesn’t mean that I’m lying.

But being serious me old mucker you are too tempremental to be a moderator,you let your opinions take over your impartiality.
In your defence I have been very impressed at how you have kept your cool for so long with so many people but the fact is that a moderator should be like Caesers wife,beyond suspicion let alone guilty.

And you me old mate are actually guilty as we both know.
If you had any moral courage at all you’d resign and become an ordinary poster but you haven’t have you?

Sorry mate any respect for you(and I did have quite a bit)that I had is gone,be brave and do the decent thing.

How can any one take your admonitions seriously when you yourself are one of the culprits.

Are you drunk, or just can’t type?

The two are not exclusive.

Boy howdy. Hic!

My reference to your “imaginary” credentials occurred on January 6. The expansion of the rule prohibiting calling posters liars to include a broader category of statements was issued on January 8. A review of my intra-staff e-mails indicates that the discussion to expand the rule from “Do not call a poster a liar” to “Do not suggest that a poster is lying” originated late in the evening of January 7.
Granted, the dates look suspect, but you can see the dates on the actiual posts, yourself.

So basically, you saw the writing on the wall and ran out to call a few people liars while you still could ?
Don’t blame you.

:smiley:

You do note that the discussion to expand the rule only began more than a day after my (rather mild, if snarky) comment? :stuck_out_tongue:

Reread my comments on Caesars wife,theres the letter of the law and the spirit of the law.
As a mod you should ALWAYS follow the spirit of the law.

Are you perchance trying to convey something to me my oldest and dearest friend?
Dont be coy I’m not a delicate litle flower,you wont hurt my feelings.

Or if its more convenient to you you can tell me in person at the Dopefest,I have been half considering popping into the DF to satisfy my curiousity though I doubt that I’ll make a night of it even though I always enjoy making new friends.

C.U. Next Tuesday if I miss you Saturday.
Liberal I’m always drunk and no I cant type,especially when I’m using my feet.

Well, probably not since the poster was clearly responding to tomndebb and not you.

Yeah, it’s pretty much possible to gather from your posts that this is no more than internet posturing of the most pathetic kind. Oh, you kind of considered maybe going but probably not because we’re all so obviously beneath you? You don’t have the guts to show and you know it.

It’s the pit. Swear like a grownup, not a smug little arsewipe.

Good lord, there are still people who read Finn’s posts?

Yes. But. If I open a thread, I have to read everything in it. It’s pathological, I know.

It’s also why I only hang out in the Pit. Could you imagine some of the damage I’d take if I opened a thread in GD? I can’t afford that sort of SAN hit!

WOW,WOAH!etc.etc. If I were an attention seeker I’d be in Hogs Heaven now,I certainly draw all of the loonies out of the woodwork.
At first I was a little curious as to the motive for such an emotional post,drunk?
Chemical courage?
Mentally ill or perhaps a very close friend of any posters I’ve run up against?
But I’ve come to the conclusion that its an attempt by a newbie to curry favour with the Dopers and especially with a Mod.

Or as its more commonly known as arselicking.

The sheer vehemence of your post had me trembling at my keyboard,its a wonder that I can type without fainting away in abject terror!
How lucky I am that you were forced to show your bravado in E-Space.
How disappointed you must be that you couldn’t spout your big brave words to me in person in the real world.
Yeah I’ll bet…

As to considering everyone else on these boards as being below me I’ll think you’ll find that Dopers know for a fact that I dont,even amongst my regular sparring partners.

If you think about it(If you ever think at all ever that is)it would be pretty much an exercise in futility debating any topic at all with people who in your eyes are not worth even talking to as equals,would you debate politics,ethics,history,economics etc.with children or the mentally ill?

Its pretty obvious that I’ve struck some kind of a raw nerve with you for you even to suggest Dopers inferiority,perhaps you are hiding feelings of low self esteem from people and can’t but help giving yourself away.

It most certainly would appear that way to any adults.

As someone once said"The guilty flee where none pursueth"

You parade your immaturity,your emotional inadequacy and your belief in your own inferiority like a beggar showing passers by his sores.

Strange comment that I wouldn’t have the "guts"to show up at a Dope fest.
Dopers aren’t known for being violent nutcases(not even me)so I think that I would be pretty much safe from being given a good kicking if I rolled up.

Might or might not have to suffer some withering scorn or the like depending on my present popularity or lack of,but anyone vulnerable to that doesn’t stay on SDMB for very long.
Could it be mayhap that you’re making some sort of juvenile attempt to manipulate me into going whether I feel like it or not?
Perhaps I could be so incensed that I start a fight!
Would you enjoy that?
Oh before I forget can I say how grateful I am for you with your considerable experience of SDMB giving me advice on how to behave in the Pit.
Any other advice from your vast range of talents?

Lion taming perhaps?
Modes of address to members of the Thai Royal Family?
I am always eager to be the beneficiary of wisdom from someone of your intelligence,experience and maturity.

Actually I HAVE been known to swear on occasion when I can overcome my natural humility and shyness but to do so I have to be angry…
Or at least a little bit irate !

But for the life of me,and I absaloutly swear in front of god on my mothers soul that I just cant muster up any rage over your post.
Maybe I will be later.
Maybe I’ll fly into the mother of all furies.
It just doesn’t seem to be likely at the moment.
Maybe I should drink lots of beer or something?
The bizzarness apart its like having your ankles savaged by a Pekingnese dog, or being mugged by a man trying to menace you armed with a fluffy pillow!
You just cant really take it seriously .
Good luck with the sycophancy,I’m sure that you’ll earn the respect and friendship of Dopers worldwide but of course I could be lying.