Tootsie Lollipop

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie lolliepop.

Welcome!

Let us know when you are done with your test. That’s the beauty of GQ: If you can answer your own question, we prefer that you try first, then report back. That is what we call “fighting ignorance”.

Please report back when done.

[QUOTE=Philster]
Welcome!

Let us know when you are done with your test. That’s the beauty of GQ: If you can answer your own question, we prefer that you try first, then report back. That is what we call “fighting ignorance”.

Please report back when done.
[/QUOTE]

As the old wise owl does, a one lick, a two lick, a three lick, a crunch. Have a good day, Guster.

[QUOTE=the Guster]
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie lolliepop.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry! We don’t do homework. That’s a student’s assignment.

BTW Where do you find Tootsie lollypops these days?

The correct name is Tootsie Roll Pop.

This ends the factual part of this thread. :rolleyes:

Please do not feed candy to the trolls.

I will give a shot at it, since nobody else wants to. A quick search from Wiki shows three different studies about how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop:

I need to find one of these licking machines that provide 411 licks, for my wife.

[QUOTE=FormerMarineGuy]
I need to find one of these licking machines that provide 411 licks, for my wife.
[/QUOTE]
Here is the licking machine they used. It doesn’t look very erotic though. YMMV.

Who licks a Tootsie Pop until it’s gone? I kind of leave them in my mouth and suck every once in a while. If I had to lick the think until it was finished I’d probably take a few and then throw it in the garbage.

[QUOTE=Cabin_Fever]
Here is the licking machine they used. It doesn’t look very erotic though. YMMV.
[/QUOTE]

It’s all a matter of taste.

<mod>

How many posts does it take to get from GQ to MPSIMS?

In this case, looks like 10.

Moved

</mod>

The world may never know.

[QUOTE=Cabin_Fever]
Here is the licking machine they used. It doesn’t look very erotic though. YMMV.
[/QUOTE]
That’s what the light switch is for. :wink:

Heck, throw a toupee on it, and you’ve got a free pass for football night. :stuck_out_tongue:

I once earned actual money by attempting to answer a How Many Licks question.