Top five hottest female athletes

Actually I would treat Sharapova like a queen. A young Martina Hingis, on the other hand…

Step away from the keyboard Baron, she is mine.

She does genuinely seem to be a lovely person as well. Part of the attraction is that she is a tiny wee dot of a thing but with this phenomenal athletic talent. She could throw me further than I could throw her shot-put.

Obligatory photo in a fancy frock(her not me)

Hang on…how young? she started her pro career at 14.

Nasty! Nasty! Bad! Brain soap!!

Google “Pole vault”.

Second image.

Allison Stokke

Most assuredly this. The chicks in the list are all “centerfold” hot. Serena Williams is hot in an animal, raw, penis explosion way.

That’s a decent list. The third one is a terrible choice - she’s extremely manish. People nominating Serena need to be prohibited from voting on this matter - there’s something wrong with their hot-o-meter. There is absolutely nothing feminine about Serena.

Alison Stokke should be on every one of these lists, despite her reluctance to be known as the hottest female athlete ever. This Jess Ennis person is also a most welcome addition to my hot female vocabulary - she’s delightful!

I also wonder at the lack of Korean figure skaters.

Hers or yours?

Is it just me or does she have a penis?

It’s just you.

That’s her vaulting pole. :smiley:

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Wow…she’s smokin’.

Yeah, she looks almost like a tiger… Like all the pieces fit together perfectly to form a whole that’s optimized for what she does. Including, to judge from the look on her face, her personality.

Why is this woman not cast as the star of the upcoming Wonder Woman television series?*

*Points taken away from the first person to ask if she can actually, y’know, act.

Because she’s only 5’7".

It depends on how you define “hot”, and that’s a pretty personal definition. Kournikova is a “cute” hot. While I agree that Sharapova is a stunningly beautiful woman, she’s “hot” in a more typical, cover-of-Vogue way.

Me, I have a soft spot for gymnasts and figure skaters, particularly Svetlana Boginskaya and Nicole Bobek, though from what I’ve seen, time and bad habits haven’t been good to Bobek.

Both of them are from some years back, though, and I’m afraid I’m not really up on current gymnasts and skaters.

Maybe I’m odd, but I like women athletes who look like, well, athletes. I’d take Brandi Chastain over pretty much any fashion model or actress.

Eh, is there any indication the current star of the show can act? She can’t be much worse.

And runner pat, she looks far more the part than a 6-foot bimbo would. Besides, 5’7" isn’t particularly short for a woman, anyway.

True she looks the part. DC Wiki puts Wonder Woman’s height at 6’0".

Surprise no mention of her

Is it just me, or are there a surprisingly high number of hot female curlers?

It is just me, isn’t it?