Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

That’s just ridiculous. The current test score requirement is not some perfect magical number. Advocating changing it is not necessarily racist. Maybe another number will result in a better outcome for the local population. That would also result in “correct” representation, since kids would still get there based on their own merit – it would just be a different mix. I think the new mix is slightly better than the old mix, but it could still be improved a lot.

Fair enough, apologies.

At the very least find an ATMB thread to argue about this!

It’s been established elsewhere that you wouldn’t recognize racism if it lived right next door to you in quaint little Shittington-By-The-Water, asshole.

@Dewey_Finn - this is not me arguing about the school thing, just poking the troll (and she is a JAQing pro-racist and transphobic troll)

You asserting something based on zero evidence does not mean it’s established.

What do you think of the ‘school thing’? Back when tests favoured white students, school boards loved them, but now that tests favour Asian students, the school boards are embracing lotteries. Totally coincidental, right?

Your posts are my evidence, tedious shitstain.

I think it belongs in its own tedious thread.

My posts speak for themselves. I’m interested in reasonable debate, not feeding the bad wolf, so I’m out now.

That they do…

Like fuck you are.

White people arguing about what is and isn’t racism! My favorite spectator sport!

(This thread is really good to keep my ignore list updated – nowhere else are self-absorbed people so easily identified)

As well as calibrating my irony meter.

We’re not all White.

Don’t be silly, the only people who agree with us are Overly Woke White People (OWWP), if you agree you couldn’t possibly be anything else. DJ said so, and he’s Asian, so he is the only possible authority on the topic.

Yeah, some of us must be AINOs (Asians in Name Only) 'cause he says some stupendously stupid shit some of the time while generalizing Asians.

ETA: Or rather, stupendously stupid shit all of the time.

I’m white and so’s my wife!

Now damuriajashi goes to pump racist argument against Hispanics and blacks to justify his position…

We used to have a thread about ‘regular’ Dopers who would occasionally go off the deep end, but I guess it got lost in the Board shift. This is more suited for that thread, but here goes:

Anyway, when I read the following in response to this and this I was like ‘WTF’, but when I saw it came from our staff ‘Republicans are fighting the coup, really guys!’ poster Deeg (who has spent the past month denying the obvious) I was like ‘lol’.

A story in 3 parts, with an exciting conclusion by @running_coach!

2021-01-15_01-01-34 | JohnT_15 | Flickr

You know, looking at his posting history, Manwich’s radicalization obviously occured in the 6 year gap between 2014 and 2020, where a typical Doper sci-fi nerd who played Mafia in the Game Room turned into an America (especially Biden) bashing Leftist:

Imgur

What is not really explained, however, is the rather obvious shift in writing styles. 2012 Manwich writes like a typical educated Aussie, with complete sentences and a consistent stream of thought:

Imgur

Imgur

Now? His tone is completely different, going from 2012’s matter-of-fact regular guy to 2020 Asshole of the Day:

Imgur

Imgur

I mean, dipshits gotta dipshit, but did he have to come back here?

I can’t tell whether that guy’s trolling or just in the process of a personal meltdown. Either way, he’s currently shitting up that thread something fierce.

Do you not know how to link to a goddamn post? What is this picture shit?

And I see nothing wrong with Manwich’s IRA post…