Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

If you link to the post, then the poster knows you’ve done that. I’ve stupidly done that in the past and you end up getting the trolls over here trolling this thread. That could be @JohnT’s rationale.

Hey, fuckwit, I’m not interested in getting the other fuckwit here.

I don’t want to draw another fuckwit here either, so I’ll jut note that jtur88 is getting on my last nerve.

He brings no value to this board except as an example of an ignorant fuckwit.

MrDibble, I do apologize for my words above, I thought, after 7 months, this new format’s strengths and weaknesses were apparent.

I didn’t link to the post as I didn’t want the troll here. Nor did I tag him with an @. I also didn’t want to link to the OP saying ‘in post 243 of this thread, Manwich…’ as there’s no desire to make y’all constantly scroll.

Ergo: Pictures

Aah, I get it. Didn’t think about that. But it does make it difficult to view these in context. I know the context of the IRA one (hence why I don’t think it’s trolling), but that other one, I have no idea (although I assume the Stupid Liberal idea thread?)

Yeah, next time I take screenshots for this thread, I’ll make sure to incorporate the thread title in my cites.

He has his own thread.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. He is certainly earning his status as a troll.

eenerms is spouting all kinds of bullshit in the “Where draw the line? (on stigmatizing Trumpists)” thread and needscoffee had enough of it and almost drew a warning (probably should have drawn a warning, actually, but got two mod notes instead).

It’s difficult to respond to posters like eenerms in GD or P&E. I don’t think they’re trolling, actually, just totally misinformed and living in some right-wing alternate news reality.

Isn’t that half the point of the pit? To draw them onto an equal footing? If they get to the point where they are too abrasive to even deal with in the pit, then just ignore them.

The pit, sure. This thread, no! JohnT is posting in this thread and his actions are intended to not draw the fuckwits in to mess up this thread.

e.g.: azhat.

Yeah, that one was my bad. He’s the only poster on my ignore list now!

Anyone who does it long enough deserves a separate thread. What we don’t want is them arguing and continuing to troll in this thread.

I really thought I was in the Pit or I wouldn’t have called him an ignoramus there. It was quite gracious of the mods to only give me a note. Funny thing is I actually had changed it from something more profane.

Well here’s something that is no fucking surprise at all:

RyanAdamBANNED: SOCKING

I wonder which was his other fake account(s)

Not really surprised by this either:

songsearchBANNED: TROLLING

I thought RyanAdam had been around for a while. Weird.

I pretty much assume that anyone with a hidden profile is a sock anymore.

And no siree, was not a Trumper. Even said so!