Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

DemonTree said in this thread that:

“My posts speak for themselves. I’m interested in reasonable debate, not feeding the bad wolf, so I’m out now.”

Well, in the thread about Venezuela and Maduro for sure her posts speak for themselves. They Scream “I’m JAQing off here!”

He apparently earlier this morning changed his user tag to “Designated Troll”–a few hours later ye olde hammer came crashing down.

Well, yeah, that’s kind of an obvious tell with socks. They know the board culture way too well for supposedly ‘new’ posters.

I just don’t get the mindset. If you get banned, take the hint!

On the other hand, I wish we had a Box like GiraffeBoards. That way, you could still interact with some posters if you wanted to, and maybe they could make amends and get unboxed.

That’s totally uncalled for. Half my posts in that thread were just me trying to explain after you misunderstood something I wrote. I don’t even know what you’re disagreeing with me about.

MustangSal in the “it wasn’t a coup” thread joined 8 hours ago. Seems troll-y/sock-y to me.

Yah think?

And very much a one verse pony. Going to wear out their copy/paste buttons.

Shortly after our small “seeing this thread title pisses me off” aside, s/he shows up and keeps it at the top… And just one-trick-ponies it up to the top, over and over and over…

Yeah. Definitely a troll.

Absolutely correct.

HE IS TRYING TO EAT BREAKFAST!

He’s still going in the SLIOTD thread. If he’s not deliberately trolling, he’s a fucking moron. Or possibly both.

As the esteemed Arthur C. Clarke almost said:

Any sufficiently disinformation-besotted but otherwise sincere RW adherent is indistinguishable from a troll.

Which description probably applies to 80+% of the fools who were incited to ruin their lives on 1/6/21

It is hard to tell a RWinger from a troll, because RWingers have been taught that trolling is a legitimate tool to upset their opponents…which apparently is now one of the primary goals of their Party.

joesnowden has had an interesting start to his/her posting career.

j

More like an interesting finish-He has been suspended.

Exactly. Socking, I’m guessing?

j

And only two badges. Pitiful.

“She” joined right after our latest Designated Troll got banned, amirite?

Warned for ignoring moderator instructions in the DemonTree Title IX thread.

Toldja. And the era of JAQing shall continue.