Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

He reminds me of Ken M.

My favorite was complaining about Mars rover doing sightseeing while the rest of us are “busting our butts on earth”.

Thanks for that. I was laughing like mad, a good start to the day.

You’re welcome. I laughed the whole way through too.

That was a lot funnier than I expected. There’s dumb, and then there’s wacky dumb. And then there’s professional quality high test wacky “dumb”.

Thank you Ken M and @FigNorton.

Oh, I needed that. “If the dirtpig has a shadow, it means his body is opaque.”

Yeah, toldja that rboyce would soon be cranking up the Looney Tunes knob, and he did.

OMG

Michael: “Obviously dog vomit” how did you know it was dog vomit?

Ken M: the vomit was white with black spots and a lady in our street owns a Dalmatian.

:rofl:

Had to stop eating my brunch or I would had to vomit by laughing so hard.

My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard, thank you for the link.

I knew that would be a hit in this thread. Lol.

Thank you! Already forwarded to a bunch of people.

Yup, early on I found him on an engineering site talking to himself about perpetual motion machines.

~Max

Interesting enough, that profile claims to work at this company:

And that company lists one person who looks uncannily similar to the avatar, and another person with the last name “Boyce”. (But they aren’t the same person.) Weird.

Just so we’re clear, I do not for a minute think the avatar or the name are genuine. What seems to be a common theme among a certain kind of troll (the kind that spams multiple forums) is to crop out a head shot of some rando from a photo and use it as their own. See also CoconutPete, jakeyjake, and jakeyjakey.

So probably not much point in assuming you can find “the real guy.” Which would of course be doxxing and probably not cool anyway. But these trolls seem to like to use the same or similar personas on multiple forums, and I kind of wish they’d just get banned outright because they’re not fooling… well, I guess they are fooling some people.

He reminds me much more of Acey.

ETA: KenM reminds me of Acey.

[Moderating]
This is getting a little doxxy. Let’s not go any further with trying to tie posters to other people online/in real life, please.

No warnings issued.
[/Moderating]

rboyce has been suspended pending mod review, for linking to video downloads.

~Max

Got it, I was tempted to post more and glad I didn’t. I won’t even go that far in the future.

I thought the pic was of that neighbor guy from Home Improvement. [Except that he doesn’t have a fence in front of his face]

MaltezeBippy seems pretty… special in the QZ judgments/assumptions thread.

Even more special in GQ just now:
“Why should anybody believe airliners were used as weapons on 9/11/2001?”

I predict an exceptionally short career here.