Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

He had 5 warnings since February. I was considering an announcement thread, but since he was banned for trolling I decided it wasn’t necessary.

Call it, “Welcome to Banned Camp”.

A stain on humanity, a vile creature due our pity.

You first. :slight_smile:

Word.

He may have needed it, but I can’t marshal an argument for giving it to him.

Thank you, Colibri.

My pleasure. :wink:

OK, fair enough. Just promise me that when I flame out, you’ll give me a proper ATMB post. Thanks!

I was waiting for the inevitable “See how conservatives are persecuted on this board!” thread but I see there’s already been an “Oh, so now we can’t say mean things in the Pit?” comment from a usual suspect.

“Rampant doofism”?
:wink:

…with intent!

The day is still young!
CMC

Just work up to it gradually rather than suddenly running amok.

I’ll see what I can do. My first step would be to earn a warning, I guess. I’m 0-fer for warnings so far.

And now @Bacon_Cheeseburger decided to pull the beloved “I shouldn’t have to tolerate the religious” card. Come on, we know what you’re doing. No one makes a thread with that title when they’re not trying to start a huge fight over this for the umpteenth time.

Yeah, you’re an atheists. Yeah, the religious aspects of society suck, and there is a lot of evil crap that is supported by religion. But freedom of religion is a thing, and it is why atheism even can exist publicly.

We don’t need the perennial thread for mocking the religious.

If there is a greater debate than the existence of God, let me know.

If you’re an atheist then there isn’t a debate - there are facts and there are deluded people.

Argue over whether something for which there isn’t the slightest shred of objective evidence exists? Doesn’t sound like a great debate to me.

Should I have a calzone or wings for lunch?

Far greater and more relevant.

I think the debate of whether a hot dog is a sandwich and whether ketchup belongs on a hot dog are right up there.