Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Now that’s just mean. I wouldn’t want to sit on your chair now.

An obvious underhanded racist, turning around the argument to make the one respectful towards the possible feelings of a black person to be the blatant racist.

If you are white you are not allowed anyway. Because I’m this horrible racist and coward that hides whenever a black woman visits my display.

Have any of you snitches contacted a Mod yet to get me banned? Its the only way you’ll avoid the haymakers I’m throwing at you right now. I mean, this is getting to be like if Mayweather REALLY decided to fight Logan Paul.

Damn, I just peed myself.

Dammit, this is why people aren’t allowed to sit on the nice chairs.

It’s true y’all. You’re really getting pummelled with his imaginary fisticuffs. It’s pretty horrifying. I’m going to have to look away soon, because of all the imaginary gore.

We could get you a fainting chair . . . but first, are you a Black woman?

Shouldn’t you being taking the time from your non-job to check writing “patterns” to determine that I have a sock account?

Most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

But 100% true, no?

Another haymaker from Wally Cox, folks!

Until one of you can provide a true logical argument, which most of you cannot seem to present to an educated better like me, I’m not sure why I should respond to mere insults any longer. Unlike many of you I have a job to get to tomorrow, so I am going to bid farewell and if I log in tomorrow and see a well laid out argument, I will respond. If it’s the uninformed drivel I’ve been reading for most of tonight, I am going to move on. It’s your choice:

I surely hope you’re not a sock!
The mods have this terrible habit of banning socks and we haven’t had a “pinada” as good as you in a long time!

Disclamer: No pinadas, piñatas, or piña coladas were harmed in the making of this post.

Have you considered using the tufted deer as your avatar?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/42821092.jpg

I had a Piñata Colada once. It was made with Bacardi 151, and the effect was pretty much like getting hit in the head with a stick.

Huh. You must be very sheltered in your reading habits. Sometimes I read as many as six more ridiculous things before breakfast.

So apparently it is the outdoor furniture industry that is “overwhelmingly pro-Trump”, with “Asians…make(ing) a larger part…as business owners”?

If you are interested in what a lurker think, then here it is:
I can’t help guessing why people aren’t allowed to sit on the furniture, which makes it difficult to judge the moral dilemma.
Should I guess the reason I’d go with @russian_heel, the furniture are borrowed and should go back to the lender undamaged.
That apart, I think not daring to confront someone BECAUSE of her skin colour is both racist and cowardly. A simple “Excuse me ma’am, are there anything wrong?” would have sufficed.

Yes I did. I tried to guess the reasons why the chairs were off limits, and followed it up with a similar story the exiled Clothahump told that many thought was bogus. The thread was closed because you wouldn’t authenticate anything beyond hiding from the scary black woman.

Lol, wut?

This is a different thread on the same Board. Nobody ran anywhere.

I love this place, have been here for 20 years, and never got this emotionally invested. You may wish to sit down and think about how you’re prioritizing your life. Just sayin’.

Is it your better education which taught you to end a sentence with a colon?