Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Someone might want to do a little more than just skimming the rules.
CMC

okay if y’all want to just make vague references…I’m here if you want to directly discuss the issue.

Seriously, read the board rules. You’re threadshitting all over the place.

https://boards.straightdope.com/t/olivia-de-havilland-dies-at-104/916400/27

Can I put it great debates?

Jesus Hallmark Christ! He sure loves the sound of his own voice.

If he bothers to learn the board rules, kswiss has the capacity to be the new version of Bricker.

Whether that’s a good or a bad thing is left as an exercise for the reader.

John Lewis was from the south, he was a southerner. And the south fought a war against the USA to maintain the institution of slavery. Should we mourn John Lewis? Inquiring trolls want to know. Asking for a friend.

Yes that damn southerner John Lewis should be banished to hell…oh wait were you just trying to make a point? Trolling perhaps?

Hijacking the “conservatives obsessed with same-sex marriage” thread, too.

And given his thoughts on the Clinton-Lewinsky affair, I’m starting to worry about his own relationships. He seems to think that sex either “just happens” or one party is “forced” into it. The idea of adults engaging in consensual sex acts with each other appears to be difficult to grasp.

I wager;
Five hundred quatloos that the newcomer will get it’s first warning within the next twenty four hours.
One thousand quatloos that the newcomer is untrainable.
Five thousand quatloos that the newcomer will have to be destroyed.
CMC

Meet the new trock. Same as the old trock. Why don’t we ever get clever trolls? It’s an endless parade of weak little kitten-boys and their pathetic axe-grinding. Big fucking yawn.

kswiss is very obviously trolling in this thread:

Not necessarily. He could just be an idiot.

I think he said somewhere that he’s a long time lurker. That doesn’t have any idea of the rules, I guess.

Somehow Democratic politicians coming around on the same sex marriage issue outraged him (kswiss). I didn’t really understand his reasoning, it mostly seemed like he was just angry about them getting any credit for doing so.

Conservatives remain strange animals to me.

kswiss seemed most annoyed that whole s/he posted numerous times (4? 5?) in the conservative/anti-same sex marriage thread that he/she is conservative but is not against it, and no one stepped up to pat kswiss on the back or admit that not every single conservative in the entire country (world?) is against it.

@kswiss is angy about changing oil in his car. Further evidence suggests that angry, dumb and jackass are his default settings. If he remains true to form, I suspect a banning is in his very near future. I’m gonna miss him.

I don’t know what a quatloo is but I will bet a 1000 of them on this too.

“Quatloo” is a currency used in the Star Trek episode “The Gamesters of Triskelion” - the disembodied entities that kidnapped Kirk, Spock and Chekov in order to have them compete in battles to the death bet using “Quatloos,” saying things like “300 Quatloos on the newcomer”.