Trolls R Us redux [Now the argument clinic]

Thank you. If quatloos were currency on “Firefly” I might have gotten the reference, ST reigns supreme IMHO. Off thread, I know, but if you like ST give “Firefly” a look-see. It’s lighter, more frivolous, but wry and fun.

Betting with a fictional currency is still betting. I’m telling!

…unless you cut me in on some of that magical quatloo action.

@crowmanyclouds

I’d bet 1,000,000 quatloos that Andy_L has had a few look-sees of Firefly. Possibly everyone on this board. It would make a fun poll.

I’m just the new kid trying to fit in…

Sounds like a fun poll if somebody knows how to format a poll. A DC versus Marvel versus Mad Max would be fun too.

And now we have DemonWeed the concern troll.

Quite right. I watched it when it was originally broadcast, out of order and incompletely, and saw the movie in the theatre.

It puts the linky in thread
Or else it gets the pit again

I-AM-WABI-SABI is looking questionable in the same Conservatives/SSM thread. Or maybe sincere, but displays terrible logic.

Same thread as the one andy linked but here’s a specific post.

I don’t know if I-AM-WABI-SABI is a troll or just a badly misinformed idiot, but he will add nothing to this board. And, he’s already getting pissy about providing cites for his bizarre claims. Anyway, I’m probably done with him.

(I say “him” because he’s opposed to gay marriage and also says that his wife can’t wear a mask because of some anxiety issues)

Yep, he’s boasting about how he and his wife won’t wear masks IN FLORIDA in one of the mask threads.

Fucker Carlson fan making up bullshit about BLM.

He made it very easy to decide to plonk him with that “I don’t do cites” crap.

Now he’s pushing hydroxychloroquine as a cure. I’m hoping that at least gets him a warning.

Then, he’ll probably call people names in GD or P&E for warning 2. Then, hopefully, something else will get him warned, and then banned. We don’t need assholes like that pushing deadly fake cures mucking up the place.

I think he’s in the clear. The mods seem to have stopped moderating lately, I haven’t seen a warning in days. That Portland thread is still locked with no comments from any mods. Is it Purge week at the Dope?

Looks like Colibri banned him:

No, we’re just short handed. Things may take a little longer than usual.

Dammit, I had my rampage all planned out.

You shouldn’t plan a rampage. They should be spontaneous.

This apparently works differently from vBulletin? There haven’t been any more posts in that thread, but his earlier posts are not marked with him as being banned, and neither is his profile.