Trolls R Us Resurrections

:+1: :grinning: :+1:

:+1: :grinning: :+1:

Is it just me, or is this new one reminiscent of the recently departed JimB ?

Au revoir.

And in a shocking turn of events …

My apologies for the delay. I’ve banned them but do now need to put this to the Modloop in case I overstepped. But last night they elevated to full on trolling. Also specifically ignore mod instructions as a bonus. I disappeared the 5 latest threads into the cornfield. I might remove more or even all later.

Self-Pity Mode for a mod: I haven’t even had my coffee yet.

I empathize. The other day I got caught by a work phishing test because I hadn’t had any caffeine yet.

Seriously, the world shouldn’t be allowed to shower us with shit before we’ve even woken up.

I doubt you’ll get much pushback from other mods. Obvious troll was obvious.

You have our thanks!

OMFGs I hate those… my company should not be trolling its employees, FFS.

I think I speak for all of us with this clip @What_Exit

“And there was much rejoicing”

I don’t know, they were hardly in town long enough to generate much rejoicing. Almost a revolving door. Which to me speaks of incompetent trollery. Our best trolls have been able to stick around and annoy everyone for years before finally going over the line. This one leapt way over the line from the beginning.

You called it.

Oh wait, you didn’t mean HoneyBadgerDC?

Oh great! Now we’ll never know what is the major difference between us and hitler or what is pure evil…

Magiver isn’t a troll, but jesus CHRIST is he an asshole.

Just needed to vent before I posted and got a warning in P&E (student debt cancellation thread).

He’s a complete shitbag and one of only 2 people on my ignore list.

You’re more charitable than I am. I’ve decided I’m getting too old to put up with bullshit.

I’ve had others on my list but either they get banned, or they modify/stop the behavior that led to me ignoring them in the first place. There are only two people who’ve continued to do intolerable shit and yet aren’t banned.

Oh, and they both fucked with me personally as well on the boards, to the point where just like @Kron I was tempted to violate rules. (And I may have even had a note or two from responding to them.)

The other one is ZosterSandstorm.

I thought ZosterSandstormfront got banned?

Zoster Sandstorm
Trust Level member

Damn. Must’ve been wishful thinking on my part. Oh, well. If and when he returns, no doubt, he’ll manage to get booted.

I think most of the ones I put on the list have since been banned, also. I still have a few more than you, I think.

That was established quite some time ago … he even has his own thread here featuring some illustrative examples of assholery. I try not to read his bullshit or engage with him much but several notable things from the past stand out for me:

• There was nothing whatsoever wrong with the design of the Boeing 737 MAX. As an expert in aviation, Magiver is able to inform us that the real problem is that foreign pilots are incompetent.

• Dr. Fauci is a lying liar who fucked up the COVID response and, as an expert in medicine, Magiver is able to inform us that Dr. Fauci “likely killed a lot of people”.

But there’s so much more. Magiver is also an expert on statistics and immunology (Astra Zeneca vaccine thread) so regaling us with his expertise on social policy in regard to “personal responsibility” in the student debt cancellation thread is nothing new.