Trolls R Us Resurrections

It looks like Aspenglow is taking that bullet. I’ll pass.

I meant for examples of the right-wing views of WS, not moderation. :slight_smile:

Not a thread I wish to read.

This seems like an excellent way to describe creating a Pit thread.

I think it’s quite likely that’s why you aren’t aware of WS’s rather out there far right ideals, since he puts them into the sorts of threads that you don’t wish to read.

The student debt thread in P&E is now the WS Chewbacca Defense Show.

Fair enough, I was just thinking that he had different political views and was willing to stretch the truth in order to promote them, but now that I think about it, it may not have been that he had that much difficulty in understanding the plain words written in the bill, but rather, that he was pretending not to in order to rile people up.

Or maybe he really is that fucking stupid. It’s hard to tell sometimes if someone is stupid, or if they are just acting stupid, and honestly, it’s hard to care which is which, too.

WS has a history of misinterpreting statements, particularly those from moderators, for some reason.

What’s he doing in the student loan thread? Berating Americans for having to take out debt at all, since you can go to college for much, much less in the UK? I imagine that’s it – just pointing and laughing at Americans for having debt.

I’ll look away and assume that’s what’s happening. I’d hate for my opinion of right wingers to drop further.

That would be a little bit more off topic, but at least it would be honest.

Esteemed poster Hands bumps a thread after 8 months.

Esteemed posted Hands is outed as a trock and banned shortly thereafter.

Seems so, as he has blatantly ignored the mods instructions in that thread.

Whose trock?

Your guess is as good as mine. Mods don’t exactly advertise that.

We don’t, but we will try to answer in PMs. That has been the rule of thumb from long before I was a mod.

I’ll add, this is a persistent one that has had a lot of socks but is probably only known to the Mod staff.

It was a great catch, too.

Obviously sock puppets go on hands.

Oh?

Ohhhh…

This thread is getting deep, man… :exploding_head: