Trolls R Us Resurrections

Really? All I have said is that your actions in the cited thread were jerkish, but shy of trollish. And that your responses here, while trollish, were not out of lines for the pit. Sorry for trying to point out that you were doing yourself no favors, but hey, I know a pile on can make you feel defensive.

Personally, I can’t be bothered to give you any ‘head-space’, and was if anything, giving you a chance to self-reflect on how you were setting yourself up, but nil perspiration. :man_shrugging:

That was the second thread that I noticed you doing that bullshit, and I don’t spend that much time in FQ. It was the same shtick – you asked some question, people gave you the answer, you didn’t like it and asked again, you got the same fucking answer, and so on and so on. When you were backed into the right answer, rather than accepting it, you changed your angle and went on and on.

Kinda shocking that someone with 20,000 posts still doesn’t know how the FQ forum works.

Nobody remembers that nice kid they only had a couple classes with.

Everybody remembers that noxious fart he cut during finals.

It. :clap: Was. :clap: An. :clap: Accident! :clap:

You fuck ONE sheep!

(Just ask @Hal_Briston)

Probably too long for a username, which is very sad.

Nobody talks about all the thousands of sheep I didn’t fuck!

And he’s still going at it. I guess 20,000 posts buys you a long leash.

Hell, what I’ve learned from WaM is when somebody catches you in the middle of fucking a sheep, you should stare them in the eye and carry on.

Yeah, it’s pretty amazing how many outright trolls and jerks have been allowed to spew their garbage on this board for so long, yet I make a tame joke and I get slapped, not the poster who admitted to trolling.

I’d have flagged you if I was reading that thread at the time. If you see your post as a “tame joke” you clearly don’t understand your warning.

A “joke” that comments on a person’s behavior in the moment in an insulting way in FQ can and should get you sanctioned every time. Especially with the follow-up you have to drive it home, making it clear you didn’t mean it in a light-hearted way. Frankly your spin here is bullshit and I’m glad you were called out for it by a mod.

Well, however it was taken, I like you as a poster, so try and be more careful in FQ going forward!

Only thousands?

Resistance to temptation has its limits.

And the flesh is weak. One can only attend to so many in a lifetime

“Lamb, bam, thank you ma’am!”