Trump administration considered releasing illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities

Trump supports bringing immigrants into the United States? He has an odd way of showing it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring it on, in this case you are still ignoring that even ICE can see how this can be tossed out of court in New York minute.

I’m in favor of less pathetic arguments, specially the ones that are going out of the OP’s subject.

This thread is about an idea of freeing migrants in sanctuary cities. Welcome.

And trump supports bringing them into the United States in your mind?

So do you favor the status quo or the release of migrants in sanctuary cities? Those are the only options on the table at the moment.

They were free before they were rounded up, weren’t they?

No. He supports releasing them into these cities once captured.

Actually the OP said “illegal immigrants”, of course since that is wrong already, the idea is even more pathetic.

Get a bigger table, and join in on the actual conversation going on here.

Yes. I favor a return to that status except they will be freed in friendly territory safe from the danger they were fleeing.

Post 46

Right. He supports keeping them out altogether.

I’m glad we’ve established that my parallel is a ridiculous and disingenuous argument to make.

Now let’s move in to the new information that trump is promising to hand out pardons to those breaking the law on this issue.

LOL. Is this really the only two options you can come up with?

I’m glad you admitted to making a ridiculous and disingenuous argument.

That is not the topic of the thread, but have fun elsewhere, it doesn’t interest me.

That is the status quo and has been for decades. This policy would be a move toward freedom and I would definitely favor it if I were a migrant.

Could you cut the crap, just this once? The reason Trump wanted to release those people in Sanctuary cities was that he was hoping to overload the systems set up there to help the immigrants that are already there. He wanted yet another opportunity to smirk, nothing more and nothing less.

And that is one point that is being ignored so as to try to make the pathetic point to be a pumped he-man.

Those are no longer people that are undocumented, but people that have basic rights now. Releasing them in sanctuary cities can be considered only after finding that they have family or other connections in those cities. Otherwise this non-operative moot maneuver would had been conductive to keep families separated the longest, and just for spiteful reasons.
No, not a human thing to do.

Even a more pathetic reply. The status quo also includes releasing people into sanctuary cities when they are close by or if family and friends live there. They also currently go to cities that are not sanctuaries as they do have papers now. And, once again, nothing what Trump has said can be taken seriously regarding the other option that you are talking about.
Yep; a very, very sad effort.

What is the debate? What is intended to be debated here?