TV Trivia Game- Little help

The “whoop, whoop” sound that meant “Mail’s in” on The Addams Family.
The sound of Fred’s feet as he was starting his car on The Flintstones.
The sound of the “Work is over” bird on The Flintstones.

(From my husband, Andy L): Muttley’s snickering laugh from Dastardley and Muttley.

The Tarzan jungle call

Woody Woodpecker’s laugh

The sound of choppers from MAS*H.

How about Radar bugling with a cold sore?

There were SEVERAL memorable sounds that Steve Austin (Lee Majors) made on ***The Six ***Million Dollar Man. Like the springy sound his mechanical leg made when he jumped, or that sound when his electric eye zoomed in on something.

How about the sound of the beeping Bat phone, when Commissioner Gordon called, on the 1966 Adam West ***Batman ***series?

Oh… from almost any episode of The Honeymooners, there’s the sound Ralph Kramden/Jackie Gleason makes whenever he gets punched in the stomach.
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

…not really a sound effect, but maybe the “SCHWING” from Wayne’s World.

Another SNL pseudo-sound effect: “SATAN?” from the Church Lady.

The sound Rover made whenever it chased someone in “The Prisoner.”

Ricky Ricardo yelling "Babalooooooooooo!"

The whine (not “whoosh”) of the 1966 Batmobile.

The chime whenever something happened to Doug and Tony on “The Time Tunnel.”

The hiss of the Autopsy Room doors on “NCIS,” followed by Ducky saying “Ah, Jethro, I’m glad you’re here!”

The “Red Alert” signals from STAR TREK and “The Man From UNCLE.”

Archie’s toilet flushing on All in the Family.

The electronic beeps, bleeps, and chirps on Federation starships and shuttlecraft.

The “Ahaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” whenever Losira disappeared into thin air in “That Which Survives.”

The “Dududududuh, duduhduhduhduh!” whenever Lazarus would blink in and out of existence in “The Alternative factor.”

The creepy “Ah-aaaaaah, ah-ahhhhhh-ah Ah-aaaaaaaaaaah” whenever Kirk and Spock encountered something really bizarre.

The mechanical “Dadadada, dadadada” whenever a shuttlecraft was about to be launched.

The sounds of Stingray or the Thunderbirds (or any other model in a Gerry Anderson series) being launched.

D’oh - How did I remember the phones and forget the timer?

How about The Flintstones - the noise when the Great Gazoo appeared and disappeared?

Star Blazers - The Wave Motion Gun firing

Two much subtler options: the thp! end-of-act sound and the Gibbs smack sound.

How about the camera shutter sound from “NCIS: LA”?

Or DiNozzo’s sharp intake of air just before he makes a profound statement?

Some really great suggestions thus far

Thanks Everyone. A few head slaps one in there I should have thought of.