Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

Mine is “Joe Piscopo played a music set.”

What. The. Hell.

Where I’m from, your cornhole is something that you poop out of, not something that has an association with events.

Try this.

If there are no events associated with your cornhole, you probably need more fiber in your diet.

I could probably poop in this if I tried hard enough. Are there prizes?

Virtually always, at least more beer.

Play stupid games…

Hey! Don’t threadshit. :grin:

Where is the Great Cornholio when you need him? Right here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Great+Cornholio&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=hp

My Pillow Guy thrown out of Republican Governors Association meeting because he’s not a Republican governor.

Cancel culture!

When you can’t even trust a group of Republican Governors (!) not to cancel somebody, well clearly those leftist terrorist Dems have already won! Amerika is doomed; doomed I say! :wink:

He also shared the schedule of RGA events for Tuesday and Wednesday that had the word “CONFIDENTIAL” at the bottom.

I’m glad he doesn’t have a DoD clearance.

I sorta wish he did have a clearance.

If so, then as soon as he made an illegal disclosure, which he would be sure to do soon enough, the Feds would grab him and that’d be the end of that. With no Trumper as AG or as President there’d be nobody to rescue him from the actual justice system.

But he’s far more important than that – he’s the (ex)President’s friend. The nerve of some people!

Mike Lindell brought Kristi Noem on his private jet to the RGA meeting. He then got kicked out, left for Nashville and left Noem looking for a new ride home.

There is cornholing in today’s Marvin.

https://joshreads.com/2021/06/soaps-and-old-people/

Back in the '90s a friend’s girlfriend did some artwork under the name Creamy Cornhole.

He has now announced a “cyber forensics election symposium” for some unspecified date in July, at which he will present his proof of election fraud.

Lindell insisted that attendees would be impressed by “cyber guys” at the event, leading to the Supreme Court unanimously overturning the election results and reinstating Trump as president.

Who’s more insane, Lindell or Powell?