Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

It’ll be up in two weeks.

Is that a firm deadline? A soft deadline? Or is it customizable?

Two.

Weeks.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/62217649.jpg

And down again in three.

Great quote:

His Corn Palace rally was sandwiched between a Dakota Wesleyan University graduation ceremony and an event by the American Corn Hole Association.

“American Corn Hole Association”?

It’s the rather unfortunate name for a popular lawn game in the Midwest, otherwise known as bean bag toss.

The game is like a cross between horse shoes and skee ball, played with bean bags. It’s pretty fun. But yeah, I prefer one of the other names for the game rather than proclaiming to people how much I like cornholing.

My favorite part of the article you quoted…

Lindell held the rally to launch Frank, the website that he billed as a social-media site but that so far has been a one-way platform for him to spread baseless allegations of voter fraud.

Basically, his “social media platform” sounds like a blog. Just like what Trump ended up doing.

Are you ready for some hot cornholing action?

En route to helping in New Orleans after Katrina, our (liberal) church group stayed over at a Tennessee (non-liberal) church on a Saturday night, then worshipped with them the next morning. And in the middle of the service the pastor got up and complained that not enough people were signing up for the church cornholin’ club.

Our group all just turned and stared at each other with the biggest eyes we could make. None of us had heard the wholesome definition…

I heard Jim Jordan gave a speech too…

Ah, Joe Piscopo, who has lost none of his blinding star power over the decades.

Republicans: “Why should we care what some overpaid celebrities think?”

Also Republicans: “We found a celebrity that actually agrees with us! Let’s make him a keynote speaker!”

It gets even funnier. He was expecting 30,000 people at a venue that holds 3,200. It ended up half full.

Once the rally ended, representatives for Lindell encouraged attendees to take home multiple boxes of the pillow maven’s book. Apparently, Lindell was prepared to hand out 30,000-plus copies of his election fraud movies and books, but as it turns out, he literally couldn’t give them away.

“They were begging people to take boxes of books home to give to addicts so they can be entrepreneurs,” an attendee told Salon.

Also, this:

The scariest thing on that page may have been the words “while Joe Piscopo performed a music set.”

Further down on the Salon link is the screenshot of the invitation to invest in Algebr*Victor? (not wanting to give the full name in one of my posts). It’s a new home-schooling site for people who think Algebra is too hard. Not being good at Algebra is probably how they came up with a 3500% rate of return.

Oh, and it’s not available yet, and not in two weeks, but at the end of 2021 (so get in on the ground floor now!)

I bet it comes with pyramids.

As in “join now on one of the very first exclusive levels and recruit more salespeople.” Folks who acknowledge being bad at math are a great target market for this stuff.

The “tutor” has a website of sorts. Not really anything there other than “Call-To-Action to Good People Who Love America and Love All of Humanity. If That Is You, Then Download These Documents” and the links to said documents. Plus a link to that algebra thing at the end.