Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

Mike? Pro tip? Next time write something on your face in magic-marker . . . and try not to write backwards!

I think most folks, even far right Trumpers have come to the basic conclusion:

Mike.
Is.
Mentally.
Ill.

Well, they also haven’t figured it out for their main man himself already…

People are trying to collect the five mil.

They’d better sue now, before Dominion hoovers up all the money.

Alderson–it turns out–is a Republican Trump supporter who seems pretty pissed off about wasting his time and money on Mikey’s Fyre Festival of Fail.

“I’m not sure what’s wrong with Mike,” Alderson said. “He’s like those desperate Afghanis clinging to the side of a C17 as it tries to take off from the Kabul airport. Let’s just hope he’s able to jump before he falls to his death.”

Also, Mikey’s “attacker” was apparently armed with a tangerine.

(You can see a bit of it in the photo in the linked tweet.)

(And he didn’t “double over” in the elevator–it was a glass elevator and people saw him go up.)

Lucky it wasn’t an orange. That could have been messy.

Lindell’s crack security team are now undergoing special training to prevent future attacks.

But what if he’s got a pointéd stick?

Shut up!

Yeah but those fucking tigers, though.

Why would we hope that?

More like -

Let’s be honest, anyone who thought that they were going to get $5 million out of Lindell are fools. They’re going to have to stand in line after the other lawsuits, and it’s unlikely there will be anything left.

You might as well squeeze blood out of a stone, or try to get Trump to pay a bill.

I will be looking forward to seeing all the blood squeezed out of Stone too.

ISWYTD.

Well-played. :+1:

New reports state that Lindell is harboring the Colorado county clerk that leaked all the Dominion passwords in a “safe house.” Here’s hoping they issue a warrant on her so they can get him for harboring a fugitive.

What are the odds he escalates this to “obstruction of justice” levels eventually?

I’ll give Lindell an ounce of credit. He is trying to prove that the presidential election was illegitimate, and highlighting the corruption of a county clerk is at least enough to show that not everything was perfect.

Of course that’s totally accidental since he’s treating her as a whistleblower…,