Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

Given the diligence that they are putting into investigating and prosecuting this fraud against the US government and the American people, I’d say those odds are approximately zero.

Seriously. The only thing anyone of these anti-American bastards gives a shit about is being sued by Dominion. (Except Lindell, of course. He doesn’t even give a shit about that!)

I don’t think that he doesn’t care since he ran off the stage of his symposium once he found out his request to dismiss the lawsuit was denied. If he didn’t care he’d have ignored that and kept going.

But I think he either thinks he will win the lawsuit and/or enjoys playing the martyr, so he certainly isn’t taking it seriously enough.

Maybe he is part honey badger?

And for those who may have missed it:

Given his level of competence my money is on; Mike has the Colorado county clerk locked in a safe in his house.

RIP Jason Mendoza…Bortles!

I really don’t know why the liberal news outlets are advancing this narrative.

The Cyber Symposium was insane. Literally. And when you have insane people doing insane things and spouting insane words it’s kind of like a Rorschach ink blot test- you can probably find something in there to prove anything you want to prove.

But if Lindell rapidly exited the stage after hearing the news about Dominion, it’s only because he’d been jumping on and off that stage like a coked-up bunny rabbit-albeit one with a Hitler mustache- for the entirety of the event. There’s no real evidence that they were fazed at all by the news coming out of Dominion, if anything they doubled down - shortly after that news broke they did an entire presentation on the evils of Dominion, exposing piles of “evidence” - did you know they buy electronic components? Did you know that people that work for Dominion sometimes had other jobs before? Did you know sometimes they left Dominion and went to work for other companies in election management?

If anything, the new strategy is to make the total normal things that every company does sound evil- did you know they have wireless networks in their offices?

But the Dominion lawsuit and the crash and burn of their packet capture evidence have not slowed down their quest to find the fraud. It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

So the har hat har Dominion got totally pwned news stories might be correct in the world of objective reality, Lindell and the people advancing this fraud still don’t see it and I wish they’d stop representing that it was some sort of epiphany for them.

I know, I really should stick to OANN and Fox News and stop being one of the sheeple.

(That was a joke, I know that’s not at all what you meant. :wink: )

Okay, I’ll allow that there may have been misinformation and/or speculation and that he might not have really reacted to the Dominion lawsuit setback as reported. But it was very heavily reported that way.

It could just be a classic case of correlation without causation. (Even though he ran off the stage as the news was breaking about his lawsuit dismissal being denied, that was a coincidence and wasn’t the result of the news.)

Now one thing that has been claimed in multiple articles is that he swore that he wouldn’t get off the stage for 72 hours and that he did indeed stay up there until the news broke, in which case he ran off without explanation. Is that true? If so, that seems far too coincidental. (I don’t know, I sure as hell wasn’t going to sit through the whole thing and I only watched maybe 5 minutes while it was being streamed before cutting away.)

Well unless he has a bladder of steel he would have had to leave the stage at some point. Although I suppose he might have had some alternative way of handling it that would have allowed him to stay on stage. I guess it depends…

Haha! rimshot :drum:

There was some speculation on how he’d stay on stage for 72 hours without any breaks. Then again, if he had no food or drink I guess he wouldn’t need bathroom breaks either. Drugs will keep you going for quite a while but dehydration will eventually do you in if nothing else does.

I think his pledge was totally unrealistic regardless of his intentions. (Then again when does reality matter in all of this?)

Steady Dem buddy.

To be fair I didn’t see his staying 72 hours claim to exclude leaving the stage for bathroom breaks, just that there weren’t going to be any scheduled breaks. It was just an off hand comment made when they were having technical difficulties with their presentation (damn antifa hackers), and one of the people said, that this would be a good time to break for lunch while they sorted it out. But he didn’t want to admit defeat and leave a blank stage on the live stream so he told them they could go get lunch, but he was going to stay.

In any case according to this article he left the stage shortly after making the claim

Ravers back in the day used to use pacifiers for that sort of thing, so…
But then he wouldn’t be able to talk. (Then again, that would be ok, just visualizing that…)

If you put a pacifier in that dude’s mouth he’d chew it to bits as he never stopped talking.

Yeah, he made that claim, I suspect he what he really meant was the seminar would run 72 hours non-stop, no breaks.

But in TrumpWorld you double down instead of backing up, but instead of saying “I misspoke, I didn’t mean I’d personally be on the stage for 72 hours” or whatever the insane Lindell version of that sentence would be - he started saying he really meant it, he wasn’t leaving the stage for 72 hours, then just proceeded to do what he’d planned all along, which was to leave the stage during the other presentations.

Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no Dope!

Lindell’s latest prediction: Trump will be reinstated by New Year’s Eve.

Aww, he’s given up predicting exact dates? Has he explained yet, by what exact mechanism this will occur?

Yeah, his calculations were just off - happens to the best of us. Everybody knows reinstatement can’t happen until Venus is in retrograde in Capricorn:

This retrograde takes place under Capricorn, so there may also be issues around power struggles in relationships, and issues within your career could also be activated by this energy.

From this political analysis site.