Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

Biden and everybody else will be off in Times Square or something leaving the White House dark and deserted. Trump and his crack team will simply stroll in and occupy it. Possession is 9/10s of the law.

I think it goes like this:

1. Lindell reveals the definitive proof that he definitely has, including the corrupted machines that he definitely has.
  2. Something something something.
  3. The Supreme Court vacates the entire presidential election including all the downballot races.
  4. There’s a new election,Trump and the GOP win in landslides.
  5. Lindell becomes Secretary of Comfy Pillows.

Oh, an actual new election. OK, sounds legit. After step 2, of course.

1. And then everybody claps.

Slowly at first, then speeding up and turning into a full mad cheering for Lindell, who will be added to Mount Rushmore.

I heard a time machine might also be deployed.

They were trying to go back to next Wednesday but it didn’t work.

My brain jumped instead to the predictions about when the Jesus would return, or the end of the world would occur. They always have an excuse.

The interesting thing is that mainstream Christians of all stripes tend to sit back and act like those people are idiots. They cite the Scripture* that no one knows the day or the time of such events. I wonder why so many don’t seem to remember the other Scripture about how not to believe a prophet whose prophesies don’t come true.

* Mathew 24:36

Mathew 7:15–20 from Jesus himself, and more directly Deuteronomy 18:22

Cite for claim? These are "Christians"™. They don’t need to read scripture and I’d be shocked if most of them did except as children or by accident, i.e. something they saw on social media.

Yeah, a lot of “biblical fundamentalists” betray an elementary-level Sunday-School degree of knowledge of those same fundamentals – they proclaim that they follow the Bible literally, but when you probe, you realize they are just taking their fave preacher’s word for what it says and what it means.

Sort of how they do with the Constitution, to be frank. Their leaders tells them the words mean what it suits them to mean AND that it is literally inerrant that way.

How conveeeeeenient.

Examining 300 GB of gibberish:

.bin files that contain CSV text? Is that a thing?

“lines of embedded CSV text embedded inside that’s been ROT3ed.”

Wait, really? If I understand correctly, is that 100% evidence that whoever created these files is just a barely-competent scammer?

Sure, you can change the extension to anything you want, although that doesn’t mean it inherits that format. For instance, .xlsx files are simply .zip files with a different extension. Rename them to .zip and you can easily decompress them. But I can also rename my .exe files to .zip. In that case, decompressing would fail miserably, but that doesn’t mean I can’t do the rename.

You can see the data yourself if you are willing to download a 300 GB torent.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39a9590de21e77687fdf7eacee4dd743f2683d72&dn=cyber-symposium&tr=udp://9.rarbg.me:2780/announce

“Whoever created these files” would appear to be Dennis L. Montgomery who has apparently been running what is more or less the same scam of generating bogus data for years, and yet inexplicably people keep falling for it.

My view of the role Lindell is playing in this is rapidly changing from that of manipulative conman to guillable mark. Pro tip for Lindell: before you spend millions of dollars and put the reputation of your company on the line, maybe do a quick google search of they guy you are handing all your money to.

Well, yeah, of course you can rename it. But are there .bin files that would work as a .bin file (binary) that contains CSV text?

Seems like it’s been padded. Or should I say ‘pillowed’.

Only ROT3? He didn’t use the standard ROT13 or take the precaution of double-encrypting them?

If someone wants to make a big file of data, one way is to copy a bunch of separate files into a single file. In Unix, you can use a command like this:

cat * > bigfile.bin

What that means is to run the program ‘cat’ on all the files (*) in the directory and send the output (>) to a single file called bigfile.bin. The cat program prints the file’s data to the screen. If you were to look at the data in bigfile.bin, you would see the data from all the files in the directory all concatenated together. You can also be a little fancier to make the data look more random in bigfile.bin, like this:

cat * | rot3 > bigfile.bin

The addition of “| rot3” means send the output of cat to a program called rot3, and that program can scramble the data. Then the data in bigfile.bin will look more random. If the directory contained some .csv files, then there would be .csv data mixed in with bigfile.bin.

But a program might also have a text block of CSV data. If you look at the bytes of a program, you will see some recognizable text in the middle of random bytes. The text might be error messages or something like that. A program might have a block of text which was CSV values for some internal processing it might be doing.

Ok, thanks. Did not realize that a legitimate .bin file could have straight up CSV text in it.