Twitter bans MyPillow corporate account after Mike Lindell uses it to circumvent personal Twitter ban

Mikey now says that his case is going before the Supremes after Thanksgiving. Except now the claim is that they will vote 9-0 to look at his evidence, not 9-0 to overturn the election. He still thinks he has packet captures.

Somebody should explain to him that the Supreme Court never ‘looks at evidence’.

Or that the Supreme Court schedule and docket is posted in advance.

I think someone should break the news to him, that the group broke up in 1977.

Maybe he just cornered Diana Ross and forced her to look at some gibberish?

LOL

You missed a “not” somewhere.

Or that they refuse the vast majority of requests that they receive.

The hits just keep on coming for Mikey.

Another recount, another backfire.

That’s just how deep the conspiracy goes - they’re electronically changing votes even when there’s no electronic counting!

To be honest, most Republicans think electricity is magic.

I can see why.

He’s aiming to surpass the 60-odd toss outs CFSG’s crack lawyer team accumulated. Has he gotten the one “gimmee” yet?

Mikey is still examining those packets. It appears he and Trump both graduated top of their class at the School of Oration and Eloquence.

I assure you that Lindell’s methodology is most rigorous:

He’s showing them evidence of that county, bro! They’ve got real numbers and everything!

“Infinity and the square root of -1 are right out!”

“Idaho Chief Deputy Secretary of State Chad Houck announced Thursday the state plans to bill MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell for the cost of auditing three counties to disprove allegations of election fraud, the Idaho Statesman reports.”

he’s all about rebranding as “mike lindell” but to me he is my pillow guy

Mike of the clan Lindell is too good for him?

Unfortunately here in in Arizona it was the state senate – specifically the Republicans, who then went and hired the Cyber Ninjas.

Besides, what was Lindell trying to prove? Idaho’s four EC votes went to Trump already, having carried the state nearly 2:1. Did he figure more Trump votes would help against all those states that went Biden’s way?

If the presidential election was given to the winner of the popular vote, Trump wouldn’t have won in 2016.

But not at public expense, mostly. Mostly, it was privately funded by Trump-supporting groups.

The count, yes, but there’s been no word on who’s footing the bill for replacing all the ballot counting machines that need to be replaced.