This is it. The end all, be all, grand champion tournement of Simpsons knowledge. Can you best me? Can you best yourself? Find out here!
Standard trivia contest rules:
- I’m going to ask a bunch of questions. You answer one or some or all of them, and them submit some of your own.
- No outside resources. No watching the DVDs, no reading the guidbooks, no using websites. Normally I’d say we’re on the honor system, but we’re not. opening this thread installed a small rootkit virus that allows me to remotely monitor everything you do ever. So make sure to turn off the lgihts before making love to that pretty little wife/boyfriend/husband/girlfriend or yours. Or, you know…don’t.
- Although you can use an outside resource to ask a question, it’s better if you just do it from your own knowledge, to keep with the spirit of seeing who knows more.
Now, the first set of question, straight from my own memory bank (which is twice the size of three ordinary memory banks.)
- What is the name of the parking officer who Homer has to wait for to get the boot of his car in NYC?
- How much did the Al Gore doll that Martin bought cost?
- What is the first appearance of Dr. Colossus?
- What is the name of the demo tape that Krk VanHouten records?
- Who replaced Itchy and Scratchy when Krusty moved locations to the civlil defense shack in the Springfield Badlands?
- What does the toppings for the frogurt contain?
- Who does the voice for Alison, Lisa’s rival?
- Name three uses for Lil’ Lisa Slurry
- What museum exhibit does Lisa want to see, prompting her and Homer ot break in to see it?
- What school did Sideshow Bob’s brother attend, and what did Bob refer to it as?