Ultimate Simpsons trivia throwdown!

DX1: What was the name of Lisa’s unpublished autobiography?

Lisa’s rival was Winona Ryder. She “stole the show,” as they put it on the commentary track. :wink:

1. What was Jebediah Springfield’s real name?

2. In the Cape Feare episode, when the Simpsons are driving to their new houseboat what song are they listening to, and who sang it?

** Incidentally, how the heck do you guys know in-depth trivia from seasons that haven’t been released on DVD yet? I think I know seasons 1-7 pretty well, but after that it’s just sporadic. Do you tape episodes and rewatch them, or do you guys just have much better memories than I do?

1. Hans Sprungfeld
  2. Three Little Maids or whatever the name of that song from Mikado is by Gilbert and Sullivan done by the FBI Light Opera Society.

Hans Sprungfeld

Guesses from memory:

1. In the Cape Feare episode, when the Simpsons are driving to their new houseboat what song are they listening to, and who sang it?

The Complete Gilbert and Sullivan, sung by the FBI light-opera society.

Geeks, we be.

1. What does an angered Michelle Kwan carve into the chest of a skating judge?

Oooh, one that hasn’t been answered yet!

“I think his name was Gustafson”

M2 - Miss piggy
m4 - Baby’s ABC book?
m5 - Urine monkey

22 - will there ever be a rainbow?

Mine:
Burn1: What kind of solo does Bart want to do on Lurleen Lumpkin’s album?
Burn2: Name 3 things Gil has sold
Burn3: Where can homer go to buy hammocks for his team?
Burn4: Which president is on the $10,000 bill?
Burn5: When Marge is spending all her time gambling, what does Homer make for breakfast to show Lisa they have plenty of food in the house?

Doorbells, cars and real-estate.

The hammock district, of course. (On 3rd Street.)

Steve Grabowski.

Who Shot Mr. Burns?, I think.

“Can I Borrow a Feeling?”

Stingy and Battery! They bite/and light/and bite and light…

Potassium benzoate. Assuming you don’t mean the terrible curse.

Animal feed, coolant, and it’ll cure what ails ya.

It’s some treasures from Ancient Egypt, including that ball that turns out to be a music box.

I believe it was Princeton, and Bob refers to it as a clown college.

They Promised Me Ponies. Or maybe it’s “A Pony,” but I think I have it.

She also had one called “Where’s My Royalties?” on the “Behind the Music”-style episode.

That would be frozen pie crust, cloves and Tom Collins Mix.

As I recall, it was an M using the blade of her ice skate, ala Zorro.

Correction, a K (dratted letters so close together)

[Homer’s French/British ‘classy’ voice]“Uh, all of them. They’re having a party. Jimmy Carter’s passed out on the couch.”[/HFBcv]

FUS1: What song is Homer singing as he emerges from the sensory deprivation chamber in the episode “Make Room for Lisa”?

*I saw the witch doctor
he had to run a test
boom, boom, boom, boom! *

Actually, the “Name 3 things Gil has sold” is a trick question, right?

To my knowledge, Gil has never actually sold anything. :slight_smile:

I have no idea how to number these anymore so…
Name three things you could purchase at the Leftorium.

Who is the sponsor of the comic book that Milhouse agrees to order for sale when he and Bart are running the comics shop?

What was going to be the name of the Springfield Isotopes after they were moved to their new city?

Can openers, corkscrews, and ledgers. All left-handed of course.

Oh, and questions:

Love1: What sights and sounds did Abe Simpson want to experience as he died on the euthanasia machine?
Love2: List, in alphabetical order, all layoffs at the power plant after it was bought by the Germans.